The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Yup, I had the same experience, I told the Dr. , next time I was going to bite him. Stones are miserable. How can one family have so many stones? My aunt had them, hubby's dad had them, hubby and daughter and I have them, and so does son in law. Together, we all own a hospital. Each time, it's over 30,000$ dollars. We have been wiped out for our medical funds, many times. O'bama did a very good thing with his program. We all now have insurance, that we couldn't get in the past. It's really not our fault, it's our inherited genes. We all have a form of kidney disease. We follow a diet, but the urologist says we will get stones every 7 years, no matter what.
Sympathy like. It sounds miserable...good thing you have insurance!! It's so insane...especially if all they do is tell you to walk and drink beer. Why should it cost you so much just for that advice?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I wish mine wanted to sleep this morning. My mom let her in my room this morning. She settled for about 20 minutes. There's a hanging bell on my door, so if she wants out, she's trained to ring the bell, and I let her out. The problem is that sometimes she doesn't want out; she wants my attention and knows ringing the bell makes me get off my bed and wake me up. She woke me up this morning 45 minutes before I had to get up. Guess who got tossed out this morning?
she's such a ..................CAT:D My dog pulls my boys' shoes off the shoe rack by the door to get them in trouble, sometimes I think she's part cat:hilarious:

Songbird76

I hate having things up in the air also!!!!!!! I wish Disney would make up their minds and finalize our park hours!
Me too, though that's less urgent for me since our kids are pretty young yet and we're going to have to kind of go with the flow somewhat and see how they handle it. I can't really make commando type plans for the parks. But I want to know when I will be where and how we are getting there, etc. I'm really looking forward to the whole trip though...that outweighs the frustration. I can't wait to see my niece...she'll be 3 a month from today and I haven't seen her since she was 3 months old. And I am so excited about taking the kids to all the places we used to go as kids and having them experience all that.

Songbird76

It'll will be quiet until they finish the game:) Those lying critters are safe it's already about 60 outside:inlove:
Nice!! We got up to about 65 today! It was really nice. I came down with a cold, and I need to rest my hip today anyway, so I've been cooped up inside and not out walking and enjoying the weather. But I've got a big pot of chilli simmering on the stove...hoping to kill the germs with garlic and chillis.

betty rose

Good morning, everyone! I'm only going to be on for a minute or two. Hubby drank his beer, and is ready to walk. We are going to Walmart, and our grocery store. Big snowstorm coming in over the week-end. 40mph winds, with 1 to 4 feet of snow. Yup, it's going to be measured in feet. Unless, as the weatherman explains, the amount depends on when rain changes to snow, and the altitude at which you live. Going to get some more peanut butter, as they are warning we may be without power. Another crazy week-end. The only good thing about the extreme weather change, can cause people to pass kidney stones. Here's hoping.

littleroo

Good morning, everyone! I'm only going to be on for a minute or two. Hubby drank his beer, and is ready to walk. We are going to Walmart, and our grocery store. Big snowstorm coming in over the week-end. 40mph winds, with 1 to 4 feet of snow. Yup, it's going to be measured in feet. Unless, as the weatherman explains, the amount depends on when rain changes to snow, and the altitude at which you live. Going to get some more peanut butter, as they are warning we may be without power. Another crazy week-end. The only good thing about the extreme weather change, can cause people to pass kidney stones. Here's hoping.
Have a great day shopping! Sounds like you need a groundhog buffet!! I hope the weather report is way off and your husband passes the stone today!!

catmom46

Hey @catmom! I'm glad to hear that things are going well with the new guy and that you are having fun! You deserve some fun. Any more news on your WDW trips or have you had to scrap those plans because of Mr. Donkey?

Since Mr. Donkey is attempting to sell our DVC in order to pay his attorney, I'm not sure if I can afford a WDW trip this summer. Also, I don't know if he's going to be reasonable with a summer vacation schedule anyway, where I would have at least a couple week-long blocks instead of just the weekends. I certainly don't expect him to come to his senses at this point. If anything, I think he's losing it more and more...and I'm now starting to become more concerned with his parenting ability. :oops:

catmom46

You shouldn't blush, you remember to ask how everything is going for all of us. I only wish my memory were better. With this stress I can't remember much of anything. I'm hoping when this is over I will be able to keep track of everyone.

^^^^^^^THIS, very much so goes for me as well! Especially since I have to go back to court in a few weeks to deal with Mr. Donkey's current stupid demands... :mad: :banghead: :in pain: :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom