The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

No, everything is pretty much the same as it was when I first mentioned it. I'm not always sure that my girls let me know about every change because they feel the because of the way our marriage ended that I shouldn't be involved. Not in a negative sense, but, feel that it is not my responsibility anymore and that they will handle it. About the only time I hear anything is when they have a major disagreement about what to do next and need to vent.
So nice of you to listen, and let them figure out what to do next. You are still a great dad!

betty rose

My friend in Australia has a grandmother who pulls John Travoltas with a lot of things...like...she was talking about the Bipolar epidemic in Africa...she meant Ebola. And she was telling them all about the delicious p ornographic tomatoes she had eaten...she meant Hydroponic. I get a kick out of "Nanna" stories. She is hilarious!
So funny. That made me LOL.

betty rose

We had a plan to go to one of my favorite restaurants and to the zoo, taking a train into Chicago but it was rainy and cold. So restaurant was still a go but we Uber'd around when we got off the train 'cause nobody wanted to be wet and cold at the zoo including me.

CfsiTCBXIAEC6w-.jpg

Wasn't quite noon when we were seated.
Cftf1ngWcAA_g-j.jpg

Mediterranean herb appetizer. Chicago Lincoln park

CftfR42XIAAumMi.jpg

I'm missing the salad. I'll look for it. Big but the dressings are amazing poppy seed and then a sour cream garlic.

Followed by the star. Pizza pot pie. Over the top yummy. It comes stuffed with veggies and sausage, mine anyhow.
CftfqpVWEAYx7KB.jpg

Cftft_tXEAQoytu.jpg

Leave the restaurant and here is how eclectic the Lincoln Park neighborhood is.

Chicago doorway theming.

CfteiO_W4AIvZF6.jpg

And around the corner is the very first, tiny hole in the wall Lettuce Entertain You restaurant where they invented the crazed and still popular fad called a SALAD BAR. We ate there for my Birthday last year.

CftX2phW4AEyrrb.jpg
I'm so glad you had a day off for yourself. It sounds like a perfect birthday. Nice presents too!

Cesar R M

I agree, a better storyline. I believe Frozen had a better soundtrack though, its demise in my mind was it was so overplayed that I learned to hate it and cringed whenever it played coupled with everything in stores being FROZEN. Don't know that I will recover from the oversaturation of Frozen but I understand the girls are being booted out of the Magic Kingdom to their new digs in Epcot. Some decisions I don't grasp.
Its money...
push people out of MK, so they are forced to visit an outdated park (aka forcing visitors to buy park hoppers)

betty rose

I agree, a better storyline. I believe Frozen had a better soundtrack though, its demise in my mind was it was so overplayed that I learned to hate it and cringed whenever it played coupled with everything in stores being FROZEN. Don't know that I will recover from the oversaturation of Frozen but I understand the girls are being booted out of the Magic Kingdom to their new digs in Epcot. Some decisions I don't grasp.
I didn't see Frozen until it had been released for two years. I guess I was out of the loop for that movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom