The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Kind of funny about your pup though. Mine doesn't always want to get up in the morning, we think she is a lazy teenager. My funny thing of the day with her is, I put on my shoes that I normally wear when I take her for walks and wore them to work today. Well, she did not like that. She thought we were going for a walk, and barked at me and I could hear her howling when I was getting into my car in the garage! She was not happy that the walking shoes were not taking her for a walk! After work I took her for a walk, she is happy now.

Hahaaa...! Too funny!
Over the years, with all our pups, we've always ended up having to spell out the word "walk" if we didn't want them to go nutso with excitement every time we said it. They learn mighty fast...! :)

donaldtoo

Both were amazing, I just favored the original. It was nice because it was a walking tour and wound throughout the street area ending near the outside city park area near where the building that housed the steamroller was. It had an awesome nativity in the park-ish area. We walked it the first time on Christmas Eve and then headed to Dinner at Chef Mickey's. Their Christmas dinner was freak'n amazing back then. It was food heaven Christmas Eve and Day. We hit CM Dinner, Christmas morning my Sis and her Hubby met us at Ohana's and then to Ft Wilderness from our Day at Epcot for the Hoop show and my DS was picked to be onstage as a Reindeer. So maybe the fond memories of that Christmas are making me favor the Original Osborne.

Yep, those are the kinds of memories that make it all worth it...beautiful...! :happy: :)

StarWarsGirl

in other news, there some noise in the opera world.
giving very high praise to a mexican tenor.. for getting 2 bis for the standing ovation he got in the royal theater. Surpassing Pavarotti (1 bis and 2 standing ovations)

Encores you mean?

In spite of being a musician, I've learned to appreciate opera, but I've never really liked it. No desire to go to an opera or anything. I've been told by multiple music teachers that my voice is perfect for being operatically trained. Just wasted on me I guess.:rolleyes:

StarWarsGirl

Last night at the Orioles game, they were doing their "guess the year" thing on the jumbotron in between innings. They give you three clues: a music clue, an event clue, and an Orioles history clue. Last night, the music clue was that Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" was released in that year. My dad goes, "Who's Sharika?" Pronounced the way I spelled it there. :rolleyes:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
image.jpg At the hockey game and there is no score yet. The bar we normally go to was full so we went to an Irish pub we go to occasionally and had some good food..,,pretzel with cheese sauce, pot roast sliders, and chicken bites with whiskey sauce, yummy. And a couple of good beers.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We are sitting near the top and it is a little cold. I brought a hat though.

donaldtoo

View attachment 137581 At the hockey game and there is no score yet. The bar we normally go to was full so we went to an Irish pub we go to occasionally and had some good food..,,pretzel with cheese sauce, pot roast sliders, and chicken bites with whiskey sauce, yummy. And a couple of good beers.
View attachment 137580

View attachment 137582

View attachment 137583

We are sitting near the top and it is a little cold. I brought a hat though.

Yum! :hungry: Love it...!
Hope y'all's team wins...! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I liked plain old regular mustard, and on occasion, will do ketchup. I pretty much like condiments, including pickles, and onions, and peppers.

I love all the condiments they put on Chicago style hot dog though I usually ask that they hold the relish as the kosher pickle is enough for me. But the salad atop the hot dog I love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom