The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

and for @StarWarsGirl

oeiDiJ9.jpg

bb8 with a bowtie!

betty rose

I'm out today, I went to get my hair cut this morning, for Disney. Hubby had to do a trim up. They make me take off my glasses, and I can't see what they are doing. Anyway, hubby cut off the stragglers. @donaldtoo, You will remember Mel, that cut Bob Newhart's hair, in the office. Anyway Mel was drunk, and he kept saying don't worry that will grow out in a couple weeks. I told hubby to have his beer and trim my hair, just so I could call him Mel! We got a good laugh over that. Gray hair is very hard to cut, stragglers appear out of no where!

StarWarsGirl

Songbird76

That is the usual way to refry beans.
You just add garlic and one slice of onion in a very hot pan with oil.
make the garlic and onion slice brown a little, then add the beans.. mix thoroughly then smash them on the pot with one of these squishing cooking utensils.
I don't use garlic for them....the sisters told me most people do, but they prefer it without. I tried it both ways and liked it better without. Weird, because I usually love garlic. So simple, but so tasty!!

Songbird76

Wow....it didn't take me nearly as long to ketchup as I thought it would! I was out the whole day. It took a lot longer in the recording studio than we expected. I left before the Basses even started. But it was fascinating to see how everything works. I've never been in a recording studio before. I'd like to be on the other end sometime though. I was only helping with English pronunciation today...I'd like to sing on a recording sometime. I have recordings from college, but they weren't ever done in a studio.

@Gabe1 , any news on your dad? How are you holding up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom