The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I liked plain old regular mustard, and on occasion, will do ketchup. I pretty much like condiments, including pickles, and onions, and peppers.
I usually eat it with

• Mustard
  • Mayonnaise
  • non acid Cream
  • Onion
  • sometimes with cube tomato slices.
  • sometimes with mashed potato chips.
  • Jalapeño chili slices
  • rarely with Cheese.
funny thing is, from the list.. I never seen nor eat the "tijuana" hotdog.
And I've been to many many hotdog stands in Guadalajara and other big towns.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I usually eat it with

• Mustard
  • Mayonnaise
  • non acid Cream
  • Onion
  • sometimes with cube tomato slices.
  • sometimes with mashed potato chips.
  • Jalapeño chili slices
  • rarely with Cheese.
funny thing is, from the list.. I never seen nor eat the "tijuana" hotdog.
And I've been to many many hotdog stands in Guadalajara and other big towns.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just no!!!!!!!! LOL

betty rose

Don't kid yourself. Just because New Yorker's are more vocal about it being wrong to use anything but mustard, it isn't the preference of the entire country. When I was growing up in upper, upper New York State, our favorite fast food was a number of places that sold a thing called Michigan Red Hots. Basically a chili dog with a very fine ground chili type sauce over a boiled hot dog cradled in a steamed bun and pretty much the only condiment would have been onions (ordered as with or without) and a single strip of mustard down the center. I still love them to this day, but it is nearly impossible to find outside of my home town in New York. The closest to it is at "The Varsity" in Atlanta, Ga. Other then that there was no limit to what condiments were used on hot dogs. Relish, Mustard, Ketchup, Hot Sauce, Sauerkraut, etc. There are purist everywhere and those few are the ones that insist on just mustard. They are wrong on so many levels. :joyfull:;)
I've tried all the condiments on hot dogs. It makes them new and special, with all the different toppings. And yummy too.

Cesar R M

Yes, it's my version of chips, black beans, and salsa. Next time I'll do them separate and then assemble.
I do the same as you and I never had a fire. But then, I never use a paper to prevent the beans from jumping or exploding.
There are these microwave plastic tops that are clear, lets the steam out and protect the food from going out.

Anyway, for my nacho experience... I usually preheat the beans in a smallpot, then add to the tortilla chips in a dish.
This is to prevent the microwave humidity from softening the tortilla chips when microwaving.
Then in the last minutes I pause the microwave.. add the cheese variants and let it melt :>

catmom46

Good morning @catmom46 how are things going?

Morning Figgy! xoxo Aside from the stupid divorce stuff, things are going very well! I'm still seeing the guy I told you about earlier. It's been a month now and I have to say I haven't had this much fun in soooo long. My best friend and co-workers have commented that we're acting like a couple of teenagers. :p

I'm trying to ketchup somewhat but I hope you and everyone else on this thread are doing well! :inlove:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Morning Figgy! xoxo Aside from the stupid divorce stuff, things are going very well! I'm still seeing the guy I told you about earlier. It's been a month now and I have to say I haven't had this much fun in soooo long. My best friend and co-workers have commented that we're acting like a couple of teenagers. :p

I'm trying to ketchup somewhat but I hope you and everyone else on this thread are doing well! :inlove:
Glad to hear with the exception of Mr Donkey JFLM all is well. Everything in my house is good except tomorrow's weather LOL

betty rose

Thanks, I'm doing good. Just thought I would chime in and add that comment. So glad you have found someone that you can have fun with. Figgie, I hope you don't mind that I put my 2 cents worth in the conservation!

catmom46

Thanks, I'm doing good. Just thought I would chime in and add that comment. So glad you have found someone that you can have fun with. Figgie, I hope you don't mind that I put my 2 cents worth in the conservation!

I'm glad to hear you are well. And never worry about putting in your 2 cents. We are family here and always want to hear from you! xoxo

StarWarsGirl

Has anyone heard any good news about recent updates to Windows 10? Still have not bit the bullet.
I installed it for my dad on his desktop last week. I haven't heard him complain about it, and when I asked him, he said, "It's fine" which could mean anything from just okay to the most wonderful thing he's ever experienced in his entire life. But no complaints so far, and he went from 7 to 10. I've used it since release, and although I was initially like Sheldon...

I came around. Some of the computers at school are running 8, and when I go to use them (one of my professors has a ridiculous rule that you have to use the school's computers while in his class; you have to use the school's), I'm kind of like:
c51.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom