The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

That's awesome!
Congrats...!!! :)
I agree. Both schools are really good for an engineering degree. Hubby graduated from Perdue. So I'm partial. He came in a small plane to take me to his special dance. So much fun to fly in a small plane. Just four seats, he had a friend that needed more hours to get his license . They spent part of the time making out. Crazy. I would never do that today. I was a crazy person in college.:eek::eek::eek:

betty rose

how the hell the dues are 2,400$ a year?
Is this after the cost of purchasing? or are you paying in monthly rates? or is it just pure maintenance fees?
If the dues are as high as a normal hotel room.. sure as hell its not worth it D:
2.400 $ for maintenance fees. We go to art of animation in the fall for far less. But, we "need" a two bedroom to take the kids and grandkids. It was around 1,000$ when we bought in, 2007. And we got housekeeping each day, more perks. Now it's pretty much disappointing . We have made our original investment back. But there is no benefit anymore. We are getting out as soon as the kids want to move on. I like Disney, but I'm pretty jaded at this point. We were promised so much and it was taken away soon after we bought.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I'm an old lady and like the music of Frozen. The movie, is okay but I like Tangled so much more. Got to send hubby to get this. I like that music too. I relate more to the music than the movies.
I love Tangled. I love Frozen. They're two different movies, and I watch them for different reasons. I watch Frozen for the music and when I'm in the mood for girl power, and Tangled I watch for, well, Flynn Rider. No other reason, just Flynn Rider. Also the only reason I watch the parade in MK. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom