The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I really really have to skim posts a bit better! I read your post as...........'er what????

Even if they taste like children, the texture is what made me never try it lol

:eek:
I have not tried children yet. My mayan blood demands sacrifice.. maybe some day I will (LOL)
No seriously, even if I was a cannibal.. children are a huge no no.. poop everywhere, drool everywhere, snot everywhere :depressed: :hungover::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Cesar R M

Yes, I feel betrayed by Disney, having bought DVC. Everything is going up and up. Having retired, it's getting harder and harder to justify keeping the DVC. Our dues are 2,400$ a year, and our time share is only cleaned every 6 days, no clean sheets until then. The cleaning is haphazard at best. I've found cigarette butts in the toilet. And it's supposed to be no smoking. Just getting more disgusting every year. If it weren't for the grandkids, I would be out by now. But, they are getting older and want to visit "the other" park. I want to, daughter loves Disney, she grew up there; and still wants to go . It's hard.
how the hell the dues are 2,400$ a year?
Is this after the cost of purchasing? or are you paying in monthly rates? or is it just pure maintenance fees?
If the dues are as high as a normal hotel room.. sure as hell its not worth it D:

Cesar R M

So, today, after over 17 years at my company, my position has apparently been eliminated. And it doesn't have anything to do with all the debauchery that I have posted on here. They are apparently building a new facility in LA that is very over budget and every department is being asked to cut. Well....I win. The cut anyway. Even though my boss told me I was bringing in the most money for the company, etc. It all makes no sense whatsoever.

Does anyone here know how severance packages work? I have never been fired from a job in my entire life, and I need some advice. Thanks in advance.
Sympathy like.
getting fired isnt even fun.
Sadly, I'm Unsure how severance works in the USA. so cant help you there.
And its not the first time I heard that thing.
Where the most and best workers get fired and replaced by indians/asians/foreigners to "cost cuts" (even if they hurt more in the long run), aka they want to cut down on benefits.

donaldtoo

I'm so proud of you for Engineering at NYU. Awesome. Your hard work has payed off. I can't wait to hear what you think of Purdue. Another great school. It will be interesting to listen to your view of our Midwest. We are certainly a different culture than the South. My DD attended the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana which is close to Purdue. I called it the pilgrimage through the corn and soybean. My DD absolutely loved U of I and doesn't regret her decision whatsoever. For her masters she is hoping for a warmer climate and on the top of her list is @donaldtoo territory Austin only secondary to University of Florida. I remember her struggles to pick her final University. It was rough. And that decision wasn't made until the 11th hour the eve of Decision Day. It had come down to U of I and Tulane. In her mind a coin toss.

Hotter here, more humid there.
But, no s**w ;) at either...! :D :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom