The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yes my boys when they were that age:D I know they are the exception rather than the rule.:hilarious:

Ha! Why am I not surprised?! :D But, aside of your adorable boys, a lot of little children would hate that menu, as Gabe pointed out.

Yet, the solution is so simple--why can't they just create a children's menu that has things like chicken nuggets on it, and maybe a few more exotic choices (similar to the adult's menu)? I mean, this IS DISNEY -- a family vacation destination. You'd think that SOMEONE in food and beverage would have thought of that??!! :eek:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ha! Why am I not surprised?! :D But, aside of your adorable boys, a lot of little children would hate that menu, as Gabe pointed out.

Yet, the solution is so simple--why can't they just create a children's menu that has things like chicken nuggets on it, and maybe a few more exotic choices (similar to the adult's menu)? I mean, this IS DISNEY -- a family vacation destination. You'd think that SOMEONE in food and beverage would have thought of that??!! :eek:
My older ds wants to try the frog legs:hungover:

Goofyernmost

My older ds wants to try the frog legs:hungover:
Hard to believe, but, that's a good thing. It frustrates me no end that so many people won't try anything different. I know that there are some slimy things that are just unpalatable. I tried Frogs Legs mostly to gross out a date I was with. It worked really well. BTW, it tasted like chicken. I'd eat them again if I had too, but as long as it's going to taste like chicken anyway, I might as well eat chicken.
In case you think that my Frog Leg adventure was just the action of an immature teenager, I have to admit that it was the action of an immature senior.
I was 61 at the time.:oops:

betty rose

It does make you wonder what has transpired behind closed door. Staggs is my age, a good chunk of career left. I'm a pretty big fan of his considering how his hands are tied with budgets and cuts coming down from Iger alway a moving target and wishy washie. Hard to make accomplishments when someone is cutting you off at the knees. Something has happened just waiting for the real what.
Me too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom