The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh Bother!

What the heck is the matter with Mississippi's Leadership?
I'm shocked and appalled. :rolleyes: Well at least they figured that out 2 weeks before it was scheduled to open that they needed another month... ;)

Do they do their project schedules on napkins with crayons? o_O
see I believe you miss read. They will update us in mid to late may. They stopped very. Short of saying opening. Just new projected opening date then.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
People, especially those in college, tend not to think, especially not about the consequences of their actions. I'm fortunate that I go to a school where examples of these people are few are far between, but sadly they exist, as this shows.

Some people don't think--I get that. But to attack an animal is cruel and shows a dangerous mind at work. I hope they catch the horrible person and throw the book at him. I'm furious right now.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Got my Star Wars Blue Ray today. :D Waiting for the digital copy to download to my computer...like Cookie Monster waiting for cookies.

First of all, I hate watching commercials but I love this Cookie Monster one. When I see it on tv, I usually stop fast forwarding and watch it. It doesn't make me want a iPhone 6 at all, however it always makes me want cookies. (In fact I baked cookies after I saw it for the first time.)

Second, when I came home from work today my husband was finishing watching Star Wars. Our Blu ray player broke yesterday, and he immediately went to Wal-mart this morning to buy a new one, just because he knew the DVD was coming today. He was like a little kid at Christmas for this movie to come. :)

StarWarsGirl

First of all, I hate watching commercials but I love this Cookie Monster one. When I see it on tv, I usually stop fast forwarding and watch it. It doesn't make me want a iPhone 6 at all, however it always makes me want cookies. (In fact I baked cookies after I saw it for the first time.)
I thought it was hysterical.

I will stop and watch certain commercials. I have to watch a lot of them because I'm in marketing, so we watch and evaluate a lot of commercials. The Geico commercials are pretty funny. Like this one...

Second, when I came home from work today my husband was finishing watching Star Wars. Our Blu ray player broke yesterday, and he immediately went to Wal-mart this morning to buy a new one, just because he knew the DVD was coming today. He was like a little kid at Christmas for this movie to come. :)

I walked in Best Buy, which had Star Wars stuff galore, with a dumb grin on my face. I also wore my Force Awakens shirt today, not even thinking about the fact that it came out today until I walked into the pickup area and they said, "So, are you here to pick up Star Wars?" :hilarious:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I thought it was hysterical.

I will stop and watch certain commercials. I have to watch a lot of them because I'm in marketing, so we watch and evaluate a lot of commercials. The Geico commercials are pretty funny. Like this one...

I walked in Best Buy, which had Star Wars stuff galore, with a dumb grin on my face. I also wore my Force Awakens shirt today, not even thinking about the fact that it came out today until I walked into the pickup area and they said, "So, are you here to pick up Star Wars?" :hilarious:

I agree, the Geico commercials are usually pretty funny too. If a commercial is entertaining. the Dorritos ads during the Super Bowl are usually good too. I don't recall any of them being very good this year though.

donaldtoo

The kids all are very different ages so that maked it tough, too. Where do you usually stay?. We are staying at the Bonnet Creek resort for half the price of POFQ, where we usually stay. Two bedrooms, master bath has a large jacuzzi, boys have there own bathroom, full kitchen and a lazy river. I am either going to love it or hate it. We shall see.

We usually stay at (the last 3 trips except July of '12 at AoA) ASMusic. We've enjoyed our stay there all 3 times. The family suites have a separate bedroom with a door and another TV, plus 2 separate dressing/bath areas, and a mini kitchen with coffe maker, sink, microwave, and mini fridge.
Good luck with y'all's plans. Looking forward to hearing how y'all liked it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom