The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I like the comment about soccer. As a board member I've heard many a presentation. One of the most successful ones I've heard of around here anyhow is Dance for social development. As in a dance team or anything dance as a unit, like Irish Dance etc. The way it has been explained to me is the social part of being part of a group, quick learning of the dances because their intelligence is way up there and everyone having their part to fulfil. Reportedly anyhow a big self esteem builder too.
Yeah, with DS, I notice he feels like part of the team...included. He's got really good coaches this season who are great at explaining how each position is important to the team. Last season, the coach was really focused on winning and he yelled at the kids when they made mistakes and he made it pretty clear who the "important" kids were on the team. Hubby was not happy, but DS loved soccer so much we didn't have the heart to make him stop. But now he's got great coaches who are SO encouraging and DS feels important to the team. It's great for him. And rather than invite kids from his class at school for his birthday party, he invited mostly kids from his soccer team. That's where he feels like he has friends.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning. It's warm again everybody is all better and power has been restored to my ds' school. I'm going out walking with some friends today. Have to walk off the Easter calories :oops: Have a most magical day!
Good morning Figgy!! Can't walk outside today cause it is raining. No probs though cause I gotta finish packing. Plus, it is washing away some of this pollen! I will just enjoy the walk inside today! ;)

Cesar R M

Ehhhh, good idea, but he won't do it. There is a better chance of a giant Mickey Mouse rising out of the Hudson River and attacking the Empire State Building than Phil agreeing to go to WDW again in the near future. :(
With all the constant cuts, barely any new thing, price hikes, less food, less quality, higher prices.. Phil is smart.
Id wait too, at least until AVATAR opens or the cost cuts thanks to the stupidity on shangai ends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom