The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Just a bit over an hour, but I don't get into the city too often. For a @BuddyThomas play I would!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh that's not too bad! I wondered because my cousins used to live in Connecticut and it was less than an hour by train to go into NYC. When my choir was singing in Carnegie Hall, my mom and my brother stayed with them and toured NYC every day while I was in rehearsals and then they came to our concert. And my best friend lived in NJ for a while, but she was farther from NYC I'm pretty sure...she was pretty close to Philly though. She took her girls to all sorts of sites there. Someday I want to visit the area and see where my g-g-g-g-grandfather lived and see if I can find more info on him and his family. Maybe find where he's buried. I bet it's a really interesting place to live...so much history there!

Songbird76

:banghead:
Less than six weeks, and the semester will be over, and then four weeks later, I go to Disneyland.
Less than six weeks, and the semester will be over, and then four weeks later, I go to Disneyland.
Dare I ask how the group project is coming? Did the girl manage to get her part of the assignment done?

donaldtoo

Sometimes I think my name is Betty White!:D

Or, maybe Sue Ann Nivens...?! o_O :D ;) :)

8b7874d8fdd7587b67d1864ac3e06bbe.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
really? I did not know meg, but reading the comments on this forum always made me think she was part of the "thousand cuts" of the last years of Eisner.
Also the degradation of both WDW and Disneyland. Hence why the hate and mocking to her and Colglaizer.

Yes, she retired around mid 2015. She gave somewhere around 6 months notice. She was I believe 61 years old. I can't say she was perfect by any means but I admire what she was able to accomplish. 35 years ago the percentage of Disney executives that were woman was pretty dang small throughout the history of Disney.

littleroo

Our youngest grandson has stopped Ti Kwon Do. He reached his goal of black belt at age 9. He is now busy being the lead in a school play, on student council, and has learned to play three instruments. Guitar, trumpet, and piano. Older grandson is still playing football. Busy grand kids.
Wow a blackbelt at nine. That is dedication. I try to get my oldest interested in sports but he is more all about the band and different instruments. As long as they have interests, i am content. Congrats on wonderful grandsons.

StarWarsGirl

Dare I ask how the group project is coming? Did the girl manage to get her part of the assignment done?
*sigh* No, and Monday she was on her phone during class meeting time, and then suddenly left 30 minutes early. We asked the professor again to remove her, and he said no. Instead, he must have emailed her again because we got an email from her saying that we should meet to "discuss the problems within our team." Um, you are the problem in our team. If you'd buck up, we wouldn't have this issue.

The other day, she "accidentally" sent us her section of the team contract from her old contract. Among the more interesting lines in it were, "I dislike talking to people that I normally would never talk to" "I dislike talking to people other than my family and friends" and "I dislike strict rules". She really needs to get over herself.

On top of that, the rest of my team is completely done with her. I have to keep reminding them that yes, the situation is frsutrating, but we need to stay professional. I'm wondering how long it takes for one of them to finally blow up.

Cesar R M

*sigh* No, and Monday she was on her phone during class meeting time, and then suddenly left 30 minutes early. We asked the professor again to remove her, and he said no. Instead, he must have emailed her again because we got an email from her saying that we should meet to "discuss the problems within our team." Um, you are the problem in our team. If you'd buck up, we wouldn't have this issue.

The other day, she "accidentally" sent us her section of the team contract from her old contract. Among the more interesting lines in it were, "I dislike talking to people that I normally would never talk to" "I dislike talking to people other than my family and friends" and "I dislike strict rules". She really needs to get over herself.

On top of that, the rest of my team is completely done with her. I have to keep reminding them that yes, the situation is frsutrating, but we need to stay professional. I'm wondering how long it takes for one of them to finally blow up.
oh wow, that last line..
she is really a speshul snowflake ,hu?
did you email your teacher with the proof of that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom