The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Latest news on hubby's stone. We went to the Doctor today instead of Wednesday, because the Doctor had a cancellation. Anyway hubby hasn't passed the stone, it has moved lower. So he goes back in another two weeks. Hoping he passes it by that time. Still doing the beer and riding the bike. If he doesn't pass it , it will be of to surgery.

Poor Mr. Bets. :in pain:

Cesar R M

That's what my parents said...

A little bit was on the lid, and when I twisted it open, it splattered everywhere. Thankfully I closed the eye and immediately flushed it, so it's fine, albeit a bit irritated. But still:banghead:
Hah! I think everyone gets these mistakes from time to time.
I remember opening a can of jalapeño chiles.
It was supposed to be the "easy open" type, but a part of it was not cut properly.. used force.. splattered chili liquid ( Escabeche marinate ) on my eyes.
Went right straight to wash my eyes.. that thing stings for hours! D:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Latest news on hubby's stone. We went to the Doctor today instead of Wednesday, because the Doctor had a cancellation. Anyway hubby hasn't passed the stone, it has moved lower. So he goes back in another two weeks. Hoping he passes it by that time. Still doing the beer and riding the bike. If he doesn't pass it , it will be of to surgery.
Prayers and pixie dust for a quick and speedy passing of the stone. xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom