The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Just a thought here and, believe me, since I am a male I know that there is no easy answer (or is there)? Did it occur to you ladies that you don't have to wear clothing that looks like it was painted on. Try a size larger for your casual use like travel, theme parks or stores. Baggy may not be beautiful, but, it will make life a lot easier I would think. I have yet to see a catwalk in WDW. On top of that, I'm so busy taking in the things that are there to see and do that I never notice what people are wearing. In fact the only time I have ever noticed what someone was wearing was when I was on my recent trans-Atlantic cruise. An older gentleman wore the same thing day after day. He had a pair of faded bluejeans held up by suspenders and a white T-shirt. Oh yea, and gray NB running shoes. Never saw him wearing anything else for the entire 14 day cruise.
It doesn't matter how large you go. The pockets will still always be small. You could write your suggestions to clothing manufacturers though.:joyfull: At this point, I am lucky if my phone fits in my pockets.

I'd have to carry a bag anyway for my umbrella and coat in the winter anyway, so I don't really care. I always carry a purse at home anyway unless I'm just running to the grocery store. Carrying a bag at WDW doesn't bother me except for that pesty bag check thing.

Cesar R M

Yup. Try stuffing an inhaler and epi pen in women's jeans...doesn't work.

Although I can see why it would be appealing. Last trip, I had gone back to the room for a bit (BWV) and went to Epcot to meet my group. I just grabbed my phone, MB, inhaler, and drivers license (my mom had an epi pen on her), stuffed the phone and inhaler in my pockets, and walked into Epcot. No security was nice, but I can't go without my bag an entire day. Especially with an umbrella. If it's not in my bag, I'm likely to leave it behind.
You could always try to bring a full size umbrella with protected tip (usually metal).
These work very well as Canes :D

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

It doesn't matter how large you go. The pockets will still always be small. You could write your suggestions to clothing manufacturers though.:joyfull: At this point, I am lucky if my phone fits in my pockets.

I'd have to carry a bag anyway for my umbrella and coat in the winter anyway, so I don't really care. I always carry a purse at home anyway unless I'm just running to the grocery store. Carrying a bag at WDW doesn't bother me except for that pesty bag check thing.
Reminds me that Ladies have to sometimes purchase from the Male section to get proper pockets/sizes.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just a thought here and, believe me, since I am a male I know that there is no easy answer (or is there)? Did it occur to you ladies that you don't have to wear clothing that looks like it was painted on. Try a size larger for your casual use like travel, theme parks or stores. Baggy may not be beautiful, but, it will make life a lot easier I would think. I have yet to see a catwalk in WDW. On top of that, I'm so busy taking in the things that are there to see and do that I never notice what people are wearing. In fact the only time I have ever noticed what someone was wearing was when I was on my recent trans-Atlantic cruise. An older gentleman wore the same thing day after day. He had a pair of faded bluejeans held up by suspenders and a white T-shirt. Oh yea, and gray NB running shoes. Never saw him wearing anything else for the entire 14 day cruise.

Ha! The opposite colors of Steve Jobs. Fairness womens pockets in pants are dramatically smaller than mens are even by the same manufacturer.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Reeeealy? :cyclops:

CeqSxncXEAEv31g.jpg:large

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom