The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

World_Showcase_Lover007

Why haven't some members on this site uploaded an avatar / profile picture to their account? Do they realize that they can easily download a clip art pic of mickey mouse and have it as their avatar instead of having a grey box?

betty rose

Latest news on hubby's stone. We went to the Doctor today instead of Wednesday, because the Doctor had a cancellation. Anyway hubby hasn't passed the stone, it has moved lower. So he goes back in another two weeks. Hoping he passes it by that time. Still doing the beer and riding the bike. If he doesn't pass it , it will be of to surgery.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Latest news on hubby's stone. We went to the Doctor today instead of Wednesday, because the Doctor had a cancellation. Anyway hubby hasn't passed the stone, it has moved lower. So he goes back in another two weeks. Hoping he passes it by that time. Still doing the beer and riding the bike. If he doesn't pass it , it will be of to surgery.

Fingers crossed that Mr. Bets can pass that pesky stone for once and for all. Sounds awful what he's been going through.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

That is too bad, I hope he can avoid surgery. Chug-a-lug on that beer. Maybe he needs one of those beer helmets so he can keep it flowing!

donaldtoo

Do you like all the planning for Disney? I admit , my style is go with the flow. So, our Daughter does all the planning.

I know more than enough to plan a trip if need be, but, DWifey and oldest DD mostly take the reins on that, and I happily let 'em run with it. They ask the rest of our opinions and advice, and especially me when it comes to the latest news of all the happenings at the Parks. It works well for us.
I'm mostly just told what we're doin when and where, and I'm there. :happy: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom