The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Ha! No.

If I carry a handbag a couple times a year that is a lot. I really never fell into that handbag/purse thing. I did carry one a bit more often before I had kids but honestly when I had kids a handbag and a diaper bag was a tad ridiculous. I look at all this carp some women sleep and I really wonder why? Guys don't so why should I? I carry a wallet that I put in either my jacket b reast pocket or the back pocket of my pants. A cell in the other back pocket. My keys go in front pocket. I can't imagine what else I need to sleep? I will take a tiny cross body purse with me into the parks when I don't have adequate pockets and it is only double the size of my wallet or small string backpack. I would years ago carry a very small ***** pack around my waist though not as fashionable as @figmentfan423 's until my kids cried foul.

I look at some of these suitcase handbag/purses some women hosit around everywhere they go and do wonder what the heck these bulging things are stuffed with and why the heck they need all that stuff with them 24/7. Mystery.
My thoughts exactly. I don't need to carry a bunch of useless stuff. I carry a wallet with my I.D. medical information, a few dollars, and medicare card, and driver's license. Nothing else is needed.

betty rose

Earlier today I read about turning TofT into Guardians of the Galaxy...and then I convinced my mom to get the wine out (which really, convincing went like this: "Hey Mom, we should finish up this wine." "Yup, you get the glasses.":rolleyes:) That's the last time I wander into crazy threads.
May never happen, but it could at the end of 2017. Some, at Disney thinks this overlay, is better for the new "hollywood". Or what ever it's going to be called.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hubby is so done with beer, he told me to use it in beer bread. You don't have to use yeast, the beer provides that. And it's a pretty much stir and bake. Only lasts for the day, but if beer is left it's on my head or in bread! Hey, that rhymes.

Yum, I would say add some cheese to that beer bread but you can't have cheese.:( You could add some chives or sauteed onions to the beer bread though. I wonder how a little caraway seed would taste added to the beer bread...sorry just thinking of how delish the bread sounds. I shouldn't be hungry as we had a big Easter brunch, but I am kind of hungry.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We are actually going to ask about sugar free cranberry juice for hubby. We have an appointment to the urologist, for Wednesday. I hope we get there, another ice or snow storm coming in. After everything is resolved, I'm going to bed!

Aren't there cranberry pills/tablets? Perhaps there isn't a lot of sugar in those? I have heard of some people taking those when they have a history of stones as preventive care.

betty rose

Oh, I carry everything but the kitchen sink with me. I'm prepared for just about anything. I have a nail kit in case I break a nail....I broke one at work half way down the nail bed and was glad I had clippers with me. I have bandaids, a comb, a brush, ibuprofen and paracetamol, my wallet, my passport, various discount cards, my sunglasses, kleenex, grocery bags (you have to bring your own here), feminine hygiene products, wet napkins, pens and pencils, a black permanent marker, lotion, deodorant, breath mints, chapstick, and eye drops. And my keys. And at the moment, a book.
Wow, I need to rethink what I carry, we have needed a lot of these things over the years. Just went and bought them. I can see where pain medications, are needed. Our daughter carry's all this stuff too. Now that we don't spend as much time with them when touring Disney, I have to start carrying more. Probably in the Disney string backpack. Easier for me. Thanks for the suggestions.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Me too, I miss it all. We don't do Studios anymore, except for Prime Time, and that's every couple years or so. I can only do Tower of Terror, anymore, due to a neck issue. We mostly skip Hollywood.

Doing Tower of Terror and Prime Times, sounds like a great day to me. Maybe through in the Great Movie Ride, Toy Story, Muppetts, and either Beauty and the Beast or Little Mermaid and that would be an excellent day.

betty rose

Doing Tower of Terror and Prime Times, sounds like a great day to me. Maybe through in the Great Movie Ride, Toy Story, Muppetts, and either Beauty and the Beast or Little Mermaid and that would be an excellent day.
Oh, I forgot Muppett's and the Great Movie Ride. We never miss them, Toy Story has had to be let go due to a neck issue. I love the Little Mermaid too. But, I wonder what will be left after Star Wars, and Toy Story land comes in. I love Toy Story, but I thought that was another kiddie land. Star Wars, hasn't interested me, yet. But, that could change if it is done really well. It's so hard to wait for anything new, it takes so much time, and we pretty much know a lot about what is coming, than I may be tired before it ever happens.

betty rose

Yum, I would say add some cheese to that beer bread but you can't have cheese.:( You could add some chives or sauteed onions to the beer bread though. I wonder how a little caraway seed would taste added to the beer bread...sorry just thinking of how delish the bread sounds. I shouldn't be hungry as we had a big Easter brunch, but I am kind of hungry.
I love all your ideas, except cheese;). I'm a big fan of chives and caraway seeds. That will add a lot of flavor, thanks for the great ideas!:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom