The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

A disney friend of mine posted this on twitter lol

My husband's idea of fine dining..

CecPA0NW8AEIURc.jpg
8o2lq2y.gif

reminds me of this:
https://munchies.vice.com/en/articles/this-instagram-chef-is-using-hot-pockets-to-troll-tweezer-food

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
OK, WTH...?!?!?! :confused:
I, personally, don't ever remember things like this being the case with men's clothing. At least, nothing I've ever purchased. :cyclops:

Like mens suit jacket pockets womens pants often came stitched. Some women pull the string (me) and others do not because the pockets don't pucker then. Somewhere over the last several years some cheaper manufacturers have just not added the pocket at all. I fell for that once, I bought a pair of jean capri's that did not have front pockets just sewn shut. Never fell for that thereafter. And now it doesn't matter how much I like a dress or pants. Part of the trying it on thingie is to toss my iPhone into the various pockets to make sure it will fit. Failure to fit the phone is reason not to purchase. I carry a purse maybe 6 times a year so my stuff has to fit in my pockets. Currently this is my pink Fossil wallet and it fits in the other pocket
3312142_fpx.tif
3017420_fpx.tif

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Like mens suit jacket pockets womens pants often came stitched. Some women pull the string (me) and others do not because the pockets don't pucker then. Somewhere over the last several years some cheaper manufacturers have just not added the pocket at all. I fell for that once, I bought a pair of jean capri's that did not have front pockets just sewn shut. Never fell for that thereafter. And now it doesn't matter how much I like a dress or pants. Part of the trying it on thingie is to toss my iPhone into the various pockets to make sure it will fit. Failure to fit the phone is reason not to purchase. I carry a purse maybe 6 times a year so my stuff has to fit in my pockets. Currently this is my pink Fossil wallet and it fits in the other pocket
3312142_fpx.tif
:confused:
3017420_fpx.tif
surely all that stuff goes in your handbag:confused:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Except then makeup becomes an issue.

I literally have four different shades of foundation and concealers depending on the time of year. Have to. I usually wear powder makeup, so I can't mix it like you can with liquid makeup. So I have normal/winter, slightly bronzed, extremely tan, and faded tan. My mom complained about the amount of makeup I brought to Hawaii. Should have just brought the extremely tan because by day 2 I was extremely tan.
That's why I like Laura Gellar powder foundation. It's a blend of colors so I don't really need to change it out for another shade

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning. My dh is off for the whole weekend. This is both good and bad because while I sort of miss him at times he offered to go with me while I run a few errands today:hilarious::banghead: At least he'll be off getting supplies for his smoker while I'm looking at clothes. I really don't need much just a few odds and ends but it's fun to look:joyfull: Have a magical weekend

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost

I've missed a lot of posts but I've been thinking about you and your two daughters, hope that all resolved itself. Fingers Crossed.
Not much has changed except that it has calmed down a bit. It is anything but resolved. One thinks that they should do nothing because, in the end, she is still going to be sick and will have gone through a lot to try and just bring it up to "not good". The other has felt that they must pursue and research to see if there is anyway to keep her alive longer, with or without a good quality of life. She just feels that in order to be able to be at peace with herself she needs to go down every road to see if there is an answer. If she does find an avenue to follow, then the fireworks erupt again because unless it is a powerful argument, the other is still not going to agree.

Both, however, are very intelligent and have sometimes to much common sense. One goes with a gut feeling and the other over thinks everything. For the first time since they were born, we won't be together for Easter. To avoid problems, one has decided to spend the weekend in Ashville, NC at the Biltmore. This conflict is going to take a while to heal, but, it will eventually. I decided not to intervene at this point. Thanks for your concern.

MOXOMUMD

As sad as I am that the Osborne Lights leaving I not going to be as sad as when they left residential street. Thinking about my Dad and the Christmas we took him and my Mom with us and he pushed my DD through the arch. (ramming people's ankles to move them out of the way so she could see. :cautious: ) We added a week when we were down there to recover from all the extended time. :cyclops: My Sis and her hubby even joined us for Christmas.

house.jpg
Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_4750.jpg

Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_4744.jpg

DSCN8766_edited.jpg
I miss residential street. :(

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
As sad as I am that the Osborne Lights leaving I not going to be as sad as when they left residential street. Thinking about my Dad and the Christmas we took him and my Mom with us and he pushed my DD through the arch. (ramming people's ankles to move them out of the way so she could see. :cautious: ) We added a week when we were down there to recover from all the extended time. :cyclops: My Sis and her hubby even joined us for Christmas.

house.jpg
Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_4750.jpg

Osborne-Family-Spectacle-of-Lights_Full_4744.jpg

DSCN8766_edited.jpg

I never got to see the Osborne Lights on Residential Street, but I LOVED them on the Streets of America. I'm very glad I got to see them one last time in November. When I was at Hollywood Studios this past week I spent some time on the Streets of America taking it in for one last time. I looked at the buildings close up and saw all the nails left from keeping the lights up (I didn't take a picture), but I was a little surprised to see a poster still up about the Osbourne Lights (picture is below). Maybe the sign is always up but I only remember seeing it when the lights were up.
FullSizeRender.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
3312142_fpx.tif
3017420_fpx.tif

I've passed up buying some pants too because of no pocket. Although my favorite pair of dress pants, has only a tiny pocket which I hate but I love how the pants fit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom