The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Well, the professor I met with yesterday about the group member does listen to me in some respects. We were supposed to have a presentation Monday. I told him it was really pushing it with it being Easter. He pushed the presentation back a week. Well, at least that's one less thing to worry about for now.

Figgy1

Yes, if I have to see this stuff outside , at least I can be comfy and cozy in my jammies! By the way, thanks for the prayers and pixie dust. Hubby is pain free today. He thinks more came out last night. Here's hoping this is the last. Funny, Dave next door had a stone, too just last week. I don't want to breathe their air.;)
Maybe while you're stuck inside you can find a good deal on a gas mask:hilarious: I realy hope the last bit is gone! xoxo

catmom46

How is that premature? It's only a couple of months away!

Because he's just trying to be difficult. I emailed him yesterday to see if he'd be willing to split spring break so he could spend part of Easter Sunday with our daughter and he refused. He said he already made plans to be out of town with her during his scheduled time. But my lawyer says that his refusal will reflect somewhat negatively because it was a reasonable request (even though he made other plans he didn't even consult with me first). He truly has no idea how badly he's making himself look, but that is to my advantage at least.

There's more stupidity as well, but I've already cried my tears over it and just want to put it behind me...I gotta focus on the positive and keep moving forward.

Figgy1

Because he's just trying to be difficult. I emailed him yesterday to see if he'd be willing to split spring break so he could spend part of Easter Sunday with our daughter and he refused. He said he already made plans to be out of town with her during his scheduled time. But my lawyer says that his refusal will reflect somewhat negatively because it was a reasonable request (even though he made other plans he didn't even consult with me first). He truly has no idea how badly he's making himself look, but that is to my advantage at least.

There's more stupidity as well, but I've already cried my tears over it and just want to put it behind me...I gotta focus on the positive and keep moving forward.
i have a few more suggestions. :D What a putz

MinnieM123

Premium Member

You just keep doing what you're doing. And, just like the others here on this thread, we all miss you. Always happy to see your posts. You lift our spirits, too, you know. :)

Tokyo Disneyland was great! At least, the main park was. Disney Sea had astronomical wait times and I only got to two rides there. TDL on the other hand was one of the best Disney experiences I've ever had! You can read more of my thoughts on the Tokyo sub-forum.
Most trip reports I read about Disney Sea say how bad the crowds can be and lines are terrible!!! It always looks like one of the best of all the Disney parks here and overseas but seems not worth it if you spend most of the day waiting in line. i still want to go some year and see it for ourselves.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Most trip reports I read about Disney Sea say how bad the crowds can be and lines are terrible!!! It always looks like one of the best of all the Disney parks here and overseas but seems not worth it if you spend most of the day waiting in line. i still want to go some year and see it for ourselves.
Try to go at a time when schools haven't just gotten out of session...

Try to go at a time when schools haven't just gotten out of session...
Yes!!! we try to not go anywhere near spring break or when a load of schools are off. We were in Orlando at the very start of this month and things were mild mostly accept a few days. Driving back up to MD we saw more traffic going south than when we drove down to FL, as more schools had began to let out toward the middle of the month. I cant even imagine what it is like now the week before Easter. :jawdrop: We will have to study the Tokyo school area calendars before ever making a decision on when to visit the parks overseas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom