The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

For some members here...
Animal-memes-its-spring-nope-502x720.jpg
Thanks, I love that picture. That's how I feel exactly.

betty rose

Was 82 here today. Possible storms overnight, but, clearing tomorrow (72) and Friday (75), and through the weekend.
Good for the World Golf Championship - Dell Match Play tournament in town this weekend at the Austin Country Club.
As some of you know, I commute past this course to and from the firm across that bridge... :)

View attachment 135043

Still way behind, hope your winter is about outta' there by now...! :)
Greens, and green grass!;)

betty rose

I don't blame you at all!!!!!!! Snow:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes, if I have to see this stuff outside , at least I can be comfy and cozy in my jammies! By the way, thanks for the prayers and pixie dust. Hubby is pain free today. He thinks more came out last night. Here's hoping this is the last. Funny, Dave next door had a stone, too just last week. I don't want to breathe their air.;)

betty rose

I had 6" this morning, but it's still snowing there. They're saying we're supposed to get between 11 and 13". Meanwhile, I just finished a 150 mile road trip for a business meeting. Thank goodness most of the state is shut down so I didn't have to deal with too many unseasoned drivers! ;) I just hope the ride home goes as smooth...
Be safe, our State had so many accidents. Then people got stuck, when they had to stop behind the accident. Our interstate was closed for hours.

betty rose

So it looks like I get to spend an e tea day in Orlando.....and it's not good. We were all boarded up on the plane and they announced that the baggage handlers found a dime sized dent near the cargo door. So it had to be inspected and they concluded that we could t fly. So we had to get off the plane and now I'm not leaving until 3:45pm. :mad:
So when I land in Minneapolis I will get to spend a few more hours at the airport as my husband has church at 7 and can't pick me up until that is done. :mad::mad: Which is why I picked this early flight, I usually take the latest flight possible. I have a friend that might be able to pick me up but it isn't looking promising. I stayed out late last night and all I want to do is sleep. Ok rant over.
I hope you got home safe. And you get your rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom