The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Oh we are definite foodies! I always say I am going to eat less in WDW but always somehow put on at least five pounds every trip. I am in real trouble going to the food and wine festival!
That's so funny I gain exactly 5 pounds every trip, then I have to diet to get those off, only to gain again. It Disney hazardous to our health? Do they need warning at the entrance gate?;)

littleroo

@littleroo MNSSHP dates are up on Disneyparksblog 28 nights from which to choose
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Have to have Den look at it tonight. I work the next two nights. We are goig ng to a state park north of here and staying in a cabin from Friday to Tuesday so we better get the tickets before we leave. I am going to have to call for my adrs bc there is no internet. Hunter and Camden are not going to know what to do. Haha:devilish:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Have to have Den look at it tonight. I work the next two nights. We are goig ng to a state park north of here and staying in a cabin from Friday to Tuesday so we better get the tickets before we leave. I am going to have to call for my adrs bc there is no internet. Hunter and Camden are not going to know what to do. Haha:devilish:
My baby will have no phone this weekend:D His little friends don't have his grandparent's #:devilish: Call in at exactly 7am not 7:02 or you will most likely wind up on hold. Good luck, I hope you get all the ADRs you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom