The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Every time when I read Stern, It always reminds me of that hilarious TMNT episode..

"Seriously, This is my stern face"
91i2HU3.jpg
I was thinking of Howard.:hungover::hungover::hungover:

betty rose

Sympathy like. My cousins in Denver posted some pictures....I figured you were getting hit pretty hard too. I don't know how close to Denver you are. Stay safe and warm!!! Are you stocked up on all the things you need?
Thanks for asking we did a small grocery run yesterday for peanut butter and jelly and croissants. We are good so far. The winds are still howling, and having our lights blinking on and off. Hubby has started up with kidney stone pains, last time he had one lodged, I had to take him to emergency in another blizzard. As I understand it, when pressure changes rapidly, that's when people have a lot of stones. Oh, boy ! It's currently illegal to drive without chains, or snow tires. I can't do chains, and we just have all weather tires. This winter has been pretty awful. I want out of here. I may kidnap my grandsons, and go to Florida to live. Daughter too, hubby wants no part of warm weather, here's looking at you @Minnie123;)

betty rose

Ah, that's nice. My favorite Italian place EVER is one in Fort Collins, Colorado. We used to drive down once in a while in college...it's only 75 miles, which is nothing in that part of the country. The owners are Italian, so it's authentic food and it is fantastic. They always have a line of people waiting to get in. I've never had pizza there, but everything I've ever had there has been amazing. I've never had a dish I didn't like. We have to go there at least once per trip home. I can't wait!!
Can you name the place? I love good italian food, if they don't do cheese, or you can order without cheese. Might want to check this out this summer. Ft. Collins, is only a couple hours from my house.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks for asking we did a small grocery run yesterday for peanut butter and jelly and croissants. We are good so far. The winds are still howling, and having our lights blinking on and off. Hubby has started up with kidney stone pains, last time he had one lodged, I had to take him to emergency in another blizzard. As I understand it, when pressure changes rapidly, that's when people have a lot of stones. Oh, boy ! It's currently illegal to drive without chains, or snow tires. I can't do chains, and we just have all weather tires. This winter has been pretty awful. I want out of here. I may kidnap my grandsons, and go to Florida to live. Daughter too, hubby wants no part of warm weather, here's looking at you @Minnie123;)
I hope the last of the stone is just getting out of him and going bye bye for good. I don't want to hear of you 2 having to go out in this weather. More beer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom