The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Good morning. Well, it's here....we are having a blizzard, winds 50mph, and 14 inches of snow. More snow coming on the week-end. I'm getting really tired of this.:mad:
Sympathy like. My cousins in Denver posted some pictures....I figured you were getting hit pretty hard too. I don't know how close to Denver you are. Stay safe and warm!!! Are you stocked up on all the things you need?

Goofyernmost

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just use disney's own buses to downtown disney and then take a uber?
That would depend on where you are staying. If it is near International drive or to the east of WDW, perhaps! To the west of WDW on Rte 192 I don't think that would save any money. And on top of that you have to get to a resort to get a bus to DtD. (Disney Springs). Like I said... nightmare without a rental car. With one, it is the easiest and fastest way to clear the resort. I have, on more then one occasion, left MK, for example, at the same time as my friends. They were staying onsite and I was offsite. I was at my hotel room before they even got on a bus from MK. (Closing of course, but, that's is when the problems tend to arise.)

Songbird76

Pizza here is normally nothing to write home about, but there's this one place, run by an Italian family that has two locations, that has such good pizza. I bring people there, and they usually don't believe me, and then they have the food and are always impressed. They also have really good pasta there. But the pizza is definitely the stand-out dish.
Ah, that's nice. My favorite Italian place EVER is one in Fort Collins, Colorado. We used to drive down once in a while in college...it's only 75 miles, which is nothing in that part of the country. The owners are Italian, so it's authentic food and it is fantastic. They always have a line of people waiting to get in. I've never had pizza there, but everything I've ever had there has been amazing. I've never had a dish I didn't like. We have to go there at least once per trip home. I can't wait!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom