The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

One couldn't actually call it a "system". Many, not all, have a small shuttle bus that runs to WDW (TTC) a few times a day on a strict schedule. It is a pain in the butt due to the fact that you have to leave and return at specific times and I have yet to see one that works until park closing. Some will make stops at the 4 parks, but, not all. To get back you have to get a cab (not cheap). With a rental car, touring WDW is really very simple and, in my opinion, much more flexible, without a rental offsite, it is a nightmare.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just use disney's own buses to downtown disney and then take a uber?

Cesar R M

According to Kenny The Pirate's recent article. Marie from The Aristocats will be getting replaced by Stitch as a meetable character at the Magic Kingdom and it sounds like she won't be seen at Walt Disney World for a while now.
http://www.kennythepirate.com/2016/03/22/is-marie-the-cat-is-leaving-the-magic-kingdom/
Who will meet and greet in the square then?
Stitch does not fit in the Main Street area.
I also wonder, Is Stitch getting his spot back in the tomorrowland's dance area?

Cesar R M

Pizza here is normally nothing to write home about, but there's this one place, run by an Italian family that has two locations, that has such good pizza. I bring people there, and they usually don't believe me, and then they have the food and are always impressed. They also have really good pasta there. But the pizza is definitely the stand-out dish.
You know your mind is nuts right now, when you read "italian family" as "Russian mafia" lol.

Cesar R M

Yup, that one. She's violated the contract more than her fair share of times, and she's got such a sense of entitlement that we don't feel bad about saying Adieu to her.

My first experience firing someone.
You should still be on your guard. She might use her expulsion as excuse to dont do anything on her personal project or to whatever other group has the displeasure getting her.

Cesar R M

Did you give her that stern teacher look? ;)
Every time when I read Stern, It always reminds me of that hilarious TMNT episode..

"Seriously, This is my stern face"
91i2HU3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom