The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I learned from experience in my 20's and tans were popular, I got a really bad sunburn. With bleeding on my shoulders, and ton's of chills. It was crazy, I peeled for weeks, sister got the same sunburn, and ended up with skin cancer. It was caught early, but she doesn't spend much time in the sun.
:eek: I am pretty good about sun screen. Besides, we are visiting my dad, and I am sure he will be asking me every 15 minutes if I have sun screen, and do I think the kids have enough? It is nice that he is still around to worry about me.:happy:

betty rose

Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!
Sept. Love bugs, enough said.;););):rolleyes:

MouseDreaming

I've been there several times. Last time I had a Cesar Salad and soup (I felt really, really horrible; I went back to the room afterward and was running a fever). That was mediocre at best (of course, I was sick). I've had their pizza before, different ones, and wasn't impressed. I can get better pizza two minutes from where I live for a whole lot cheaper (as in a big slice for $2 a piece).

It's not that it's bad, just extremely overrated IMO. It's actually funny because I'm a college student, so pizza is its own food group, and I don't really like Via Nappoli. I just find it overpriced and don't understand why people rave about it. Over $20 for a personal pizza? Don't think so. Much as I love pizza, I don't go to WDW to eat pizza. Especially not in Epcot.
We are in the same group. We get much better pizza at home for much cheaper. Same reason I will never get DH to eat in Morocco. Best falafel and hummus right up the road from me, and for about $20, all 4 of us eat more than enough.

betty rose

Oh I love it! I always stay in the bubble so we have never rented a car for WDW. We also never go in Sept and usually do the dining plan. We now have three children and need more space. @figmentfan423 has always recommended how much she enjoys staying off site and loves the extra space so we are giving it a whirl. A lot of new for me! I cant wait to thevkids arecold enough to plan for me!
I'm not a tech person, so we do what ever. Or not. We can't keep up with the kids or grandsons, one is 10 , and he is a blackbelt in Tai Kwon Do (sp). The other is now 13 and they both have unlimited energy. I remember feeding them baby bottles, when we took them to Disney.

betty rose

Probably end up two days in AK then.Thanks!
Hollywood studios, are changing a lot. A lot of things being closed. We love animal kingdom, as I love animals of any kind, and I like to take the trails there. You can learn a lot from the CM.'s on the trails. Unless they have been cut from the budget. It's still fun to explore these areas. Most people don't take them and we spend a lot of time looking at the theme of the trails.

littleroo

I'm not a tech person, so we do what ever. Or not. We can't keep up with the kids or grandsons, one is 10 , and he is a blackbelt in Tai Kwon Do (sp). The other is now 13 and they both have unlimited energy. I remember feeding them baby bottles, when we took them to Disney.
I have 2 sons, 11 and 4, my daughter is 7 months and I have so much more perspective. We are old parents and really enjoy it! I can guarantee this, she is our last.

betty rose

I have 2 sons, 11 and 4, my daughter is 7 months and I have so much more perspective. We are old parents and really enjoy it! I can guarantee this, she is our last.
Let's just call us old grandparents. Daughter had 5 miscarriages, and had to give herself shots in her stomach every day for each month's to have her boy's. They are very loved by all of us. I wish they had come earlier, so we would have more time with them. But they are cherished by all of us. They were really miracle babies.

Goofyernmost

Didnt know that! Will add off to the list!,
Love bugs don't bother people, they're to busy doing their thing. I don't think bug spray has any affect on them anyway. What they do is dive bomb into your car. (I'm guessing it's lovers suicide, the Romeo and Juliet syndrome) If you rent, it's not your problem, if it's your own car then you need to get the mess cleaned off as soon as you can.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Love bugs don't bother people, their to busy doing their thing. I don't think bug spray has any affect on them anyway. What the do is dive bomb into your car. (I'm guessing it's lovers suicide, the Romeo and Juliet syndrome) If you rent, it's not your problem, if it's your own car then you need to get the mess cleaned off as soon as you can.
I liked this post just for "Romeo and Juliet syndrome":hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom