The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

littleroo

For food and wine we like the pulled pork slider from Hawaii. It's really good to both of us, so we each have our own. Anything from the Las Halles Bakery is so good. I love the elephant ear, it's half chocolate and half plain. Hubby and I share, I take the plain and he loves the chocolate.
We all love pulled pork especially my 11 yr old ds. Thanks!

brb1006

For some reason, while this might never happen. I always imagined Madame Adelaide and Edgar from The Aristocats to be an interesting character for guests to meet if they ever became a meetable in the future. While Madame Adelaide doesn't get enough screen time in the film or one of the most memorable Disney characters and Edgar might not be one of the greatest Disney villains. I always imagined Madame Adelaide to resemble Lady Tremaine and would be meeting with her kittens and along with Edgar. At least this idea would fit better at Disneyland Paris if it ever becomes a reality.

Cesar R M

I'm so sorry, this sounds stressful. Today, I just go for sun and food. Now, I'm going to have to find good food. Outside of Disney.
Well last trip was kinda stressful because the trip itself was not for me.
my job was to give the best vacation to my niece (Im her godfather and the trip was my gift for her)
but I still managed to get a lot of fun myself.

donaldtoo

Oy. Difficult times I'm sure. My BIL daughter was the same as a premie. We watched her two nights a week and had to take a course for it all including a written one. :cyclops: I have a picture back then with my husband on the guest room bed with his hand on her back, both of them asleep, her hooked up to the monitor and his hand on her back. Priceless.

She grew to be a very self absorbed entitled kid, couldn't stand to be around her neither could my kids. Then something happened, Lord knows what and she became this warm and lovely high school student and remains that way today. She was the valedictorian of her high school and went on to become an engineer from the same University my DD attended. Never know how life will turn out. I didn't see that coming.

Yep, we had to take an extensive CPR/first aid course before we brought DS home from the NICU. Also, DWifey and myself renewed the training every year together when she quit the insurance company and worked day care all those years. Still remember most if it, but, do know it changes from time to time. Probably need to take a refresher course. ;)

Cute story! Love the outcome...! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom