The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Great I got my workout in walked a couple of miles and am now conquering mount laundry. BTW I have a few things in my Disney bag for our trip:)
We went to the grocery today, and to get the car gassed up. Finally got the Grandson's Easter Cards. Our grocery had some good looking cauliflower, for 99 cents. I brought a head home, to make cauliflower steaks.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well, with a wristwatch you can watch the time easily, having to poke out your phone every few.. isnt exactly.. efficient for me.

So just a little bit curious as I no longer wear a watch...just how often do you need to know the time in WDW let's say in an hours time? Me unless there is an ADR coming up or a show with a start time, I can go hours without pulling my phone out at WDW to check the time. I guess I pass enough clocks of sort, they are at the start of the attraction and since most attractions have FP+ I guess I tend to see what time it is here and there.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So just a little bit curious as I no longer wear a watch...just how often do you need to know the time in WDW let's say in an hours time? Me unless there is an ADR coming up or a show with a start time, I can go hours without pulling my phone out at WDW to check the time. I guess I pass enough clocks of sort, they are at the start of the attraction and since most attractions have FP+ I guess I tend to see what time it is here and there.
randomly WDW is the one place where i go an entire 2 weeks without wearing a watch . Or carrying a phone . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom