The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

That's about the same as mine and we grow all types of things. I wonder if the altitude is the problem. I start most of my greens from seed outside. Most but not all can go out about 3 or so weeks before the last frost
Altitude and the dry air, makes veggies hard to grow. I do put out onion sets, for green onions. Reminds me we need to get those.

betty rose

Sympathy like we're in the same boat with my dh having crazy hours. Yesterday morning I did some spring cleaning, I tore my kitchen apart cleaned everything and put it back together. The plan was get my shopping done after that but my dh got home a bit early I made baked ziti and........life. So I'm going shopping this afternoon, I can't put it off any longer so movie this weekend. Next weekend my younger ds is going to grandma's so no movie then either:(
You sound very busy. I didn't get to my fall cleaning, and now spring is here and I haven't started cleaning yet.

Cesar R M

Are you left-handed? Just wondering, because you said right hand magicband....I'm a lefty, so I wear my watch on my right wrist (if I wear a watch, which I usually don't because I'm allergic to metal and even clear nail polish hasn't been helping me avoid a breakout) but most people being right-handed, they wear their bands on their left wrists.
nope, I'm right handed. but I use my clock on my left. No space for the magicband.

FutureCEO

Are you left-handed? Just wondering, because you said right hand magicband....I'm a lefty, so I wear my watch on my right wrist (if I wear a watch, which I usually don't because I'm allergic to metal and even clear nail polish hasn't been helping me avoid a breakout) but most people being right-handed, they wear their bands on their left wrists.

Us lefties have to stick together. In addition to living my dream, I knew I liked you.

I received a Fitbit for Christmas...wore it with my watch on my right wrist. I charged my Fitbit twice and haven't worn it since. Been two months since I last used it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl If you have any down time or need a break from the heat don't forget to get off the monorail and take a quick walk through the Grand Floridian. It is Giant Easter Egg time. One prettier than the next!

97dcbb0de78c2e8d79ea379a935ca600.jpg

Thanks for the reminder, I do plan to see these.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom