The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
:mad:

images
No just no make that HECK NO!

Songbird76

what do you mean.. the sensor is right next to the white ledge. try using your right hand magicband there x_x
Are you left-handed? Just wondering, because you said right hand magicband....I'm a lefty, so I wear my watch on my right wrist (if I wear a watch, which I usually don't because I'm allergic to metal and even clear nail polish hasn't been helping me avoid a breakout) but most people being right-handed, they wear their bands on their left wrists.

Songbird76

Sympathy like. Make sure to bring lots of sunscreen and chapstick with sunscreen for you lips.
Oh, sunscreen will be bought in copious amounts! And I have chapstick EVERYWHERE. I always have one in a pocket of something I'm wearing, one or 2 in my purse, one in any jacket I have, one on the side table next to the couch and a large supply in my night stand. That won't be a problem. I buy 50spf and reapply often. I also have stuff for hair. I'm pretty well-prepared, just because I burn so easily.

Songbird76

Good morning @Songbird76 is the shot helping yet?
I'm not sure...we are at my in-laws' and I've done nothing but laundry. I'm being a good girl and resting as much as I can, BUT we went to tech day yesterday and walked around and it didn't bother me, so it must be helping a little. The info says it will take a few days though, to notice much of a difference, and I just had the shot Friday afternoon. So I probably won't notice much until next week. Well see how work goes tomorrow. I must have been tired last night...I kept thinking it was Sunday and that I had to work tonight, which is ridiculous because we are at my in-laws', which we wouldn't be if the kids had school tomorrow. Duh! But I'm back on track now....work TOMORROW, not tonight. So we'll see how that goes and if I feel a difference after that. But the info also says it could take a few WEEKS before it really works in. I hope it's closer to a couple of days!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh, sunscreen will be bought in copious amounts! And I have chapstick EVERYWHERE. I always have one in a pocket of something I'm wearing, one or 2 in my purse, one in any jacket I have, one on the side table next to the couch and a large supply in my night stand. That won't be a problem. I buy 50spf and reapply often. I also have stuff for hair. I'm pretty well-prepared, just because I burn so easily.
Just make sure you chapstick has a really good SPF if you burn.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm not sure...we are at my in-laws' and I've done nothing but laundry. I'm being a good girl and resting as much as I can, BUT we went to tech day yesterday and walked around and it didn't bother me, so it must be helping a little. The info says it will take a few days though, to notice much of a difference, and I just had the shot Friday afternoon. So I probably won't notice much until next week. Well see how work goes tomorrow. I must have been tired last night...I kept thinking it was Sunday and that I had to work tonight, which is ridiculous because we are at my in-laws', which we wouldn't be if the kids had school tomorrow. Duh! But I'm back on track now....work TOMORROW, not tonight. So we'll see how that goes and if I feel a difference after that. But the info also says it could take a few WEEKS before it really works in. I hope it's closer to a couple of days!!
Prayers and pixie dust xoxo

Songbird76

And a few from our day yesterday.
The kids doing a GPS controlled maze via a tablet
12498933_10153892251656830_1734509406_n.jpg
12498933_10153892251656830_1734509406_n.jpg 12435638_10153892251641830_1304073679_n.jpg

A solar powered....thingy. I have no idea what you'd call it, but it spins in the sunlight
12782443_10153892251676830_828136897_n.jpg

The kids making metal figurine things...a flower and an airplane. Later, they both did a sheep at another stand. And DD also made a model airplane with a solar powered propeller.
12325156_10153892251726830_1130665379_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom