The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Oh it was exactly what our repairman said it was...the drum broke off the axle. The called today to make an appointment for Tuesday to repair it. It's just that it's a really expensive repair. If it wasn't such a new machine, we wouldn't have any warranty left on it and then you might as well buy a new machine because it costs more for the parts and labor than for a new machine. But Whirlpool has to decide if they want to just repair it, or give us a new machine...they are choosing to repair it and we just have to pay 175 Euros instead of the full repair bill.
something is something said a bald man, when a tiny hair grew on his forehead!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
For some reason, that I truly don't understand, I am watching "The Vietnam War in HD" on the history channel. There is nothing pleasant about watching something that I saw in live HD 40+ years ago, but, I keep thinking that I should continue to watch it. I may need to be carted away before the day is over. :(

Maybe you could get up in the commercials and get some ice cream in your kitchen, as a nice little break for a few minutes. Or perhaps after a watching the show for a while, you could change the channel to something else. Sometimes I'll watch a show that's intense, but may change to something else after an hour or so. Just depends on my mood.

Songbird76

When I had a hospital stay the nurses brought me warm blankets too. They must have some sort of warming device they keep them in, the blankets were so toasty and comforting. It reminded me of being a kid and my mom would put our pj's in the dryer for a few minutes before we put them on. It would warm us up on cold days.
They do have a warming device. When I had my adenoids out a few years ago, I watched them get one out for me before I went in to surgery. I was freezing and it was sooooo cozy. I was so sad when they wheeled me in to the OR...they keep them really cold.

betty rose

When I had a hospital stay the nurses brought me warm blankets too. They must have some sort of warming device they keep them in, the blankets were so toasty and comforting. It reminded me of being a kid and my mom would put our pj's in the dryer for a few minutes before we put them on. It would warm us up on cold days.
Me too, and that memory is so many years ago. We had really good Mom's at bedtime. I got tucked in and both Dad and Mom came in for the goodnight kiss. Dad and Mom on the cheek. It became a tradition until I went to college.

betty rose

@catmom46 have you seen the menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival? There is a lot of delicious looking stuff, I think you need to go when it starts and report back to us with pictures.
I'm going then too, I will be glad to post pictures, if @catmom46 doesn't have time. It's just hubby and I this fall and we want to try almost everything. We plan to spend every day at Epcot, and then go to another park, when it gets really busy.

betty rose

Hello everyone, we were up late last night, so I'm on very late today. About 1:20 A.M. hubby passed some of the stone. Thanks for all the pixie dust and prayers. He will go and see if he passed it all. We need another x-ray to determine that. Meanwhile he is still having two beers a day and riding the bicycle. Riding the bike (an indoor bike) seems to have done the trick. :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello everyone, we were up late last night, so I'm on very late today. About 1:20 A.M. hubby passed some of the stone. Thanks for all the pixie dust and prayers. He will go and see if he passed it all. We need another x-ray to determine that. Meanwhile he is still having two beers a day and riding the bicycle. Riding the bike (an indoor bike) seems to have done the trick. :happy:

Very happy to hear that Mr. Bets is beginning to feel better. Hopefully, he passed the entire stone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom