The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

I don't want snow for Easter, that's just not right. Although I remember going to church out here on Easter Sunday, with jeans and boots on. It was a big snow, and anything else just seemed silly. Most of the people showed up dressed the same way. We are a very wise group out here. We wear shorts to church on Sunday in the summer. Most people go to the mountains, so to get a few people to show up, shorts are allowed. Then people drive to the mountains.:D
I remember going to an Indians home opener and there was snow. They just cleared the field that morning and it was Play Ball!

MOXOMUMD

Just got back from seeing Zootopia again.

Still love that movie. Mostlyo because of Nick Wilde. Could we have a sequel just for more Nick Wilde? Please?

Also, there are two movie theaters within driving distance of me. One, which is closer and has been parking, is the one I saw Zootopia in the first time. The other, which is two miles further and has horrible parking, also has cheaper tickets (they were three dollars cheaper today, sometimes they're even cheaper thanks to student discounts), Starbucks, ice cream, alcohol (which seems to always be on my brain :joyfull:), larger portions of popcorn, better popcorn, and better seats. Plus automated ticketing so I don't even have to talk to someone if I don't want to. New rule: unless I have a specific reason not to, we go to the further one. I guess it just took me going twice in one week to really see the difference.
We're seeing Zootopia tomorrow. :)

Cesar R M

I don't want snow for Easter, that's just not right. Although I remember going to church out here on Easter Sunday, with jeans and boots on. It was a big snow, and anything else just seemed silly. Most of the people showed up dressed the same way. We are a very wise group out here. We wear shorts to church on Sunday in the summer. Most people go to the mountains, so to get a few people to show up, shorts are allowed. Then people drive to the mountains.:D
JACK FROST RIDES AGAIN!!

bunnymund_tumblr_mdhwsrXXxY1qmzwx0o3_1280.jpg
bunnymund_tumblr_mdhwsrXXxY1qmzwx0o4_r1_1280.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just got back from seeing Zootopia again.

Still love that movie. Mostlyo because of Nick Wilde. Could we have a sequel just for more Nick Wilde? Please?

Also, there are two movie theaters within driving distance of me. One, which is closer and has been parking, is the one I saw Zootopia in the first time. The other, which is two miles further and has horrible parking, also has cheaper tickets (they were three dollars cheaper today, sometimes they're even cheaper thanks to student discounts), Starbucks, ice cream, alcohol (which seems to always be on my brain :joyfull:), larger portions of popcorn, better popcorn, and better seats. Plus automated ticketing so I don't even have to talk to someone if I don't want to. New rule: unless I have a specific reason not to, we go to the further one. I guess it just took me going twice in one week to really see the difference.
Again?????

Cesar R M

bunnymund ftw!!

r2otfN0.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom