The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Poor Hubby! Sending lots of pixie dust!
Thank you so much, he wakes in the middle of the night with pain, takes a pill and wakes in the morning with nausea and pain. I've had stones, and had to have surgery, it's no fun. Hubby has had them in the past. We both drink lots of water at least 10 glasses a day, but this dry climate is killing us. Just kidding, we go for years without a stone, but then time takes it's toll. We are trooper's though.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I've always had to ask for a warm blanket. :)

When I had a hospital stay the nurses brought me warm blankets too. They must have some sort of warming device they keep them in, the blankets were so toasty and comforting. It reminded me of being a kid and my mom would put our pj's in the dryer for a few minutes before we put them on. It would warm us up on cold days.

StarWarsGirl

Just got back from seeing Zootopia again.

Still love that movie. Mostlyo because of Nick Wilde. Could we have a sequel just for more Nick Wilde? Please?

Also, there are two movie theaters within driving distance of me. One, which is closer and has been parking, is the one I saw Zootopia in the first time. The other, which is two miles further and has horrible parking, also has cheaper tickets (they were three dollars cheaper today, sometimes they're even cheaper thanks to student discounts), Starbucks, ice cream, alcohol (which seems to always be on my brain :joyfull:), larger portions of popcorn, better popcorn, and better seats. Plus automated ticketing so I don't even have to talk to someone if I don't want to. New rule: unless I have a specific reason not to, we go to the further one. I guess it just took me going twice in one week to really see the difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom