The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you don't have time to rest it. The fair sounds like fun though. I always loved going to see what the kids made for science. Have a fun, and hopefully less painful weekend.
Thanks! It's always fun. We go every time they have one and the kids have a great time. Then they go back to school and show all their friends what they made and what they got to do. I'm surprised more kids haven't started going to them, too. They are completely free...free entertainment for a whole day and they learn and come home with a bunch of stuff they made themselves. It's a pretty sweet deal!!

MouseDreaming

I'm the same way. I lean towards wine. I always have the wine with the least amount of alcohol by volume. I can drink more and not fall down. I learned a great deal when restaurants started putting the alcohol content on the menus. Can't belive that wasn't the practice before with DUIs and all before. I was very surprised the great difference in wines and beers. Then I look at all the alcohol in some of the custom Disney offerings and wooba, guests have to be driving out of the parks feeling pretty happy. :eek:
I used to be a wine drinker, back in the day. Now, I can't drink a whole bottle by myself, and DH can't help me. Bugs his stomach, sometimes. So, if I have a few sips of his beer, that's about it.

And I am never surprised with the drinks at Disney. You know how a fool and his money are easily parted? An inebriated fool wasn't sure he had it in the first place.;)

MouseDreaming

My home is rattling big time. I went and fetched several things down the block that belonged to me. I had a huge tarp from who knows where wrapped around my picket fence up front.

Hear it won't settle down 'till after dark. We did OK with the storm last night. There seemed to be a little split in the Orange Red Yellow blobs that tamed it for us a little bit. I keep watching my huge tree in the back yard wave at me. Unnerving.
The things that rattle and wave in this kind of wind are crazy. Light posts? Scary. Passed an intersection, and couldn't figure out what was wrong/different. One of the signal lights on a pole had been turned around.

MouseDreaming

The marketing group situation is okay; I don't particularly like any of my group members; I just find them all to be completely immature and not as smart as any of them think that they are, but we'll make it through the semester. The management group, well, today, in between dealing with the car and being at the dentist, I've been dealing with the group today. One of the group members is on a very short leash; we are very close to issuing her a warning, and per the terms of the team contract, she only gets two; if she gets to three, the team can consider kicking her out (which we are allowed to do in this class). One of my other group members is also a drama queen, and she's all worried about this, so my other original team member and I basically are handling it and telling her about it later.

Cannot wait for this all to be over...
It is nice that you are not stuck with her behavior. Better for her that you and your other teammate take it seriously, and haven't kicked her to the curb, yet.

MouseDreaming

marie2.gif

Goods evening everyone, it's currently my third night in the hospital. I decided to eat some turkey sandwitch, lettuce, and chicken noodle soup and strawberry ice cream. I took three pills each to help my stomach heel up. To kill to the time, I decided to read the original version of Pinocchio this evening and I'm currently on chapter 4. Talk to you guys later.
Hope you continue healing. I read the real version of Pinocchio, and couldn't get over Jimminy Cricket!
I can't believe he squished him!

Cesar R M

Last night of dog sitting. I have to come over and take care of her tomorrow, but her owners will be back tomorrow night. Although I'm genuinely enjoying the dog, I'm ready to be back in my own bed. And I really, really miss my cat, even though I go back home and spend time with her during the day. She can go back to sleeping on top of me tomorrow night.
I hope she doesnt feel betrayed when she smells dog on you :eek:

Cesar R M

If you've already customized your band, can you change it on My Disney Experience? DD says she wants purple...but she saw me playing with Magic Your Bands last night for my own and I was thinking I'd do blue and I downloaded a couple of pictures with butterflies and swirls and such and she saw it and said she wanted one like that now. She can't decide whether she wants the lady and the tramp one she was thinking of or the one I made. And I also like one of their new patterns they have all made up, but then I need a pink or purple band instead of blue. So I was wondering if I decide on a color and change my mind later, can I change it?
I hope the change works fine for you.
I had ordered colored ones, but when we arrived to the resort. They said they had no knowledge of the color change in the system. So they actually had greys ready in the original boxes.
But the gentleman happily changed the grey ones for multicolored ones.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom