The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

A cane would have been really helpful!!! It is extremely painful and I was afraid if I did Disney, at the rate I am going, I'd need a wheelchair, which is the LAST thing I want to need at Disney! For one, totally not handy, for 2, completely embarrassing because it tends to draw attention, which I hate. And for 3, If I remember correctly, you can't actually bring in a wheelchair, can you? You have to rent a emv or whatever it's called, which is also expensive when you are there for 2 weeks. So I'd rather get this over with now and be able to enjoy Disney with 2 working legs instead of wheels!
Yes, you can bring your own wheelchair, or scooter or any other safety approved appliance. You do not have to rent it from them at all. You can rent an ecv from a number of reputable places offsite as well. Much cheaper and they will deliver it to your room onsite or offsite.

Here is a link to the Disney requirements for ECV's rented off-site. It's from 2012 and probably still is up to date. There might even be a section here on WDWmagic, but, I didn't have time to look for it. http://allears.net/pl/ecv_faq.htm

Two things... I believe, I could be wrong, that the 5 choices are just about the ones that Disney allows to come on-site to deliver. Also in that information it states that you need to transport it onsite yourself. That pertains to if you are staying offsite. The one that I rented for a friend of mine came in three easy to assemble parts that easily fit in the trunk of my car. It took about 3 minutes to assemble.

donaldtoo

Soooo.....what's the point in following someone? Sorry for my ignorance as I don't facebook, twitter etc....I let my wife and kids do that! But I have snap chatted...got to love those funny faces you can put out there which really embarrasses the carp out of my teenage daughter LOL

Way behind on my "ketchup" and it's already all been explained. And, yep, I don't do FB or anything else. This is the only place I'm at on the interwebs. :)

betty rose

I don't want snow for Easter, that's just not right. Although I remember going to church out here on Easter Sunday, with jeans and boots on. It was a big snow, and anything else just seemed silly. Most of the people showed up dressed the same way. We are a very wise group out here. We wear shorts to church on Sunday in the summer. Most people go to the mountains, so to get a few people to show up, shorts are allowed. Then people drive to the mountains.:D

donaldtoo

Stupid comment of the day.

We were discussing how we say 'thames' different than the English at work. Instead of temz, we pronounce it with a hard th sound. Apparently, the person I work with already had this discussion with her friend because she said 'I told her I speak American' :banghead:

Which I totally understood where she was coming from but American is not a language.

Hmmm, I've always known it was pronounced "temz".

betty rose

Hmmm, I've always known it was pronounced "temz".
After four years of the french language I was taught it was temz. Yes, my teacher had gone to France many times and learned to speak the native language. Glad I remember something. I won't be using this , as I won't get to France. Although I wanted to go. Now, I "see France, in Las Vegas, or Disney". I do like La Halles pastries though!:D:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom