The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I think a lot of people are going to have purple, hubby and I both got those as our band for June.
If you've already customized your band, can you change it on My Disney Experience? DD says she wants purple...but she saw me playing with Magic Your Bands last night for my own and I was thinking I'd do blue and I downloaded a couple of pictures with butterflies and swirls and such and she saw it and said she wanted one like that now. She can't decide whether she wants the lady and the tramp one she was thinking of or the one I made. And I also like one of their new patterns they have all made up, but then I need a pink or purple band instead of blue. So I was wondering if I decide on a color and change my mind later, can I change it?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I finally went back to the doctor for my hip and he thinks it's an infected Bursa, so I go back this afternoon for a shot and then, hopefully, that will be the end of it. I can get back to my workout regime for Disney and finally lose some weight! I really hope he's right this time about what it is.
Sorry to hear that but hopefully you're right and the shot will fix it! GWS xoxo

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
If you've already customized your band, can you change it on My Disney Experience? DD says she wants purple...but she saw me playing with Magic Your Bands last night for my own and I was thinking I'd do blue and I downloaded a couple of pictures with butterflies and swirls and such and she saw it and said she wanted one like that now. She can't decide whether she wants the lady and the tramp one she was thinking of or the one I made. And I also like one of their new patterns they have all made up, but then I need a pink or purple band instead of blue. So I was wondering if I decide on a color and change my mind later, can I change it?

You can customize until the ship date, which is listed on the site. Even though yours aren't shipping there is still probably an end date. I think ours have always shipped to us about 30 days before the trip.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I finally went back to the doctor for my hip and he thinks it's an infected Bursa, so I go back this afternoon for a shot and then, hopefully, that will be the end of it. I can get back to my workout regime for Disney and finally lose some weight! I really hope he's right this time about what it is.

I'm glad you finally went back and had it checked out. I do hope it clears up so you can be pain free.

93boomer

Premium Member
I didn't think Purple was one of the available colors yet...I read you can BUY purple, but it's not one of the colors you can choose for the free one you get if you are staying in the resorts.

Edited to add:
@93boomer , you have MADE MY DAY!!! I have been holding off on customizing our magic bands in the hope that purple would become a free option. It wasn't when I looked just a few weeks ago. But when you said you were too late, I decided to look, and sure enough it is! Thank you so much for drawing my attention to it! My daughter is going to be ecstatic!!!
Ohh you are quite welcome! :)

donaldtoo

I'd like to lose just a few to make up for the few I know I'll gain down there. I know I really have no room to gripe. I just want to make sure I don't have to work too hard to drop anything when we get back. Things are going to be so hectic then, school's going back, hopefully my older ds will have a new program, dh will be home for almost a week bugging me not to mention I will be shivering as it will be quite a bit cooler up here. BTW I do eat chips, salsa and guacamole:hungry:

Ahhh, that makes sense.
And yes, chips and guacamole aren't exactly fat-free.
I LOVE avocados/guacamole!
I eat em' pretty much just as they are, quite often. Cut 'em in half, take out the pit, and scoop out the halves. Plop 'em on a plate, add a little salt and black pepper, and voila! Good stuff...! :)

betty rose

It got really bad here this afternoon. In some areas Christmas Trees ripped out of the ground whole, trees snapped at base of trunks. I have a metal owl attacked to the wood of my home by the front door, he isn't attached anymore. Walt's outdoor beds were down the street. My political sign departed, the primary was yesterday so nature removed it for me. We had sideways hail this afternoon. Much of my stuff outside is rearranged but tomorrow I will go see what's what out there. Crazy for March, this is really April May kinda storms.
Sorry you got those awful kind of storms. We had to have our roof replaced a couple years ago due to the large hail. I hope you find Walt's beds, or are they trashed?

brb1006

marie5.gif

Great news, I'm finally returning home for real this time. I can't wait to finally get a breath of fresh air and get out of that hospital smell and taste. I can finally sleep in my warm bed.
56a.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom