The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

brb1006

marie25.gif

Well once again I haven't gotten let out of the hospital yet. But I'm sure I will finally be let out of said hospital for real tommorow. I decided to eat some white chicken,peaches and some lettuce. I'm not sad or bummed, but I'm still looking forward to returning time soon.

BTW just got finished reading then original Pinocchio story this morning and read all of the chapters. I think I will read it again tonight for bed again.
marie20.png

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Except I hate parties...:cyclops: I skipped having a HS graduation party actually.

I told them if they're going to do something, keep it small (<10 people). I doubt they'll listen. :rolleyes:

Actually, I understand your feelings. I don't like large gatherings either. A small party with just a few friends and a nice dinner together might be a nice compromise, that your friends would agree to. I think they just want to congratulate you, and I don't blame them. They're proud of all your hard work.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
marie25.gif

Well once again I haven't gotten let out of the hospital yet. But I'm sure I will finally be let out of said hospital for real tommorow. I decided to eat some white chicken,peaches and some lettuce. I'm not sad or bummed, but I'm still looking forward to returning time soon.

BTW must got finished reading then original Pinocchio story this morning and read all of the chapters. I think I will read it again tonight for bed again.
marie20.png

I hope you come home tomorrow. This has been a rough week for you.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I've heard that from several people. Me I find Minions a hoot, Men in Black attraction is so much fun if you've seen the movie or not, and Potter knowing the story or not is just beyond amazing imagineering, the details rival just about any thing Disney has put in over the last decade, the Holy Rock formations alone trump FLE. I put the storyline in perspective with my love of Splash Mountain as an attraction. Do I condone Song of the South storyline, well no but boy I do love the attraction. I am actually surprised Disney went with Song of The South in the Era Splash went up in the MK and at the same time they also built Dixie Landings with the Colonel and all. We had stayed at the FQ then PO prior to the opening of Dixie and the next year stayed at Dixie. I was rather surprised at the storyline of Dixie but genuinely loved our stays at that resort despite the backstory line of the resort. It is just how I get past some of the stuff.

Maybe sometime we will give it a go again, but for now since I have no interest and hubby doesn't either we will stick to Disney. I agree that the whole Splash/Song of the South thing is a little surprising it still is a cute ride.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It got really bad here this afternoon. In some areas Christmas Trees ripped out of the ground whole, trees snapped at base of trunks. I have a metal owl attacked to the wood of my home by the front door, he isn't attached anymore. Walt's outdoor beds were down the street. My political sign departed, the primary was yesterday so nature removed it for me. We had sideways hail this afternoon. Much of my stuff outside is rearranged but tomorrow I will go see what's what out there. Crazy for March, this is really April May kinda storms.

Sounds crazy, I'm glad you are safe.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I didn't think Purple was one of the available colors yet...I read you can BUY purple, but it's not one of the colors you can choose for the free one you get if you are staying in the resorts.

Edited to add:
@93boomer , you have MADE MY DAY!!! I have been holding off on customizing our magic bands in the hope that purple would become a free option. It wasn't when I looked just a few weeks ago. But when you said you were too late, I decided to look, and sure enough it is! Thank you so much for drawing my attention to it! My daughter is going to be ecstatic!!!

I think a lot of people are going to have purple, hubby and I both got those as our band for June.

donaldtoo

Oldest DD got back from San Diego yesterday, and this afternoon all 3 kiddos and SonIL headed out for NOLA for the weekend. Picking up my 'lil sis on the way, and hangin' at her place in Lafayette for the night. Having to take an alternate route, as I-10 bridge across the Sabine River is closed due to flooding. Just got an update...they're almost there...!!! :joyfull:
It really is sooooo cool when your kiddos are responsible adults...but, OK time, you can slow down now...! :D :cyclops: ;) :)

Cesar R M

marie25.gif

BTW just got finished reading then original Pinocchio story this morning and read all of the chapters. I think I will read it again tonight for bed again.
marie20.png
better safe than sorry.
Also, I noticed you have been posting a lot of little animations there and here.
I wonder if the meds actually are to blame ;)

StarWarsGirl

Last night of dog sitting. I have to come over and take care of her tomorrow, but her owners will be back tomorrow night. Although I'm genuinely enjoying the dog, I'm ready to be back in my own bed. And I really, really miss my cat, even though I go back home and spend time with her during the day. She can go back to sleeping on top of me tomorrow night.

Figgy1

Premium Member
marie25.gif

marie20.png
I do hope you get to go home today. Pixie dust and big hugs

Figgy1

Premium Member
Peeps, I also posted this chunk light tuna Recall in another thread, because it's important. Probably, most of you have already heard about the Bumble Bee and Chicken of the Sea chunk light recall today, but just in case you haven't, here is a link. Don't want anyone to get sick.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/03/17/bumble-bee-tuna-recall-cans-cases-spoiled/
Thank you so much I! We're safe but if I had seen it on the news after sending some with my dh for work today I would have been quite the mess. Just for that I'm sending more cold your way

Figgy1

Premium Member
OK, and please believe me, I'm not trying to be a smarta$$...I really am just curious.
You are vegan, you don't drink except on vacation, and you're active as heck.
How are you not already at your "ideal" weight?
Serious question, no BS...
I'd like to lose just a few to make up for the few I know I'll gain down there. I know I really have no room to gripe. I just want to make sure I don't have to work too hard to drop anything when we get back. Things are going to be so hectic then, school's going back, hopefully my older ds will have a new program, dh will be home for almost a week bugging me not to mention I will be shivering as it will be quite a bit cooler up here. BTW I do eat chips, salsa and guacamole:hungry:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom