The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Well that certainly is a horse of a different color:hilarious:

Picture-37.png

;)

StarWarsGirl

Seems like she had her choices and opinions on Uni even before going there.
I went there with open eyes and yes, Universal is flawed, but the Harry Potter areas are fantastic.
And the thing is, there's more there than just Potter. I could not care less about Potter. No huge deal; I'll go enjoy other areas of the park if I decide to go. Just like I don't care for Avatar; there'll be more to AK than just Avatar.

Cesar R M

I didn't think Purple was one of the available colors yet...I read you can BUY purple, but it's not one of the colors you can choose for the free one you get if you are staying in the resorts.

Edited to add:
@93boomer , you have MADE MY DAY!!! I have been holding off on customizing our magic bands in the hope that purple would become a free option. It wasn't when I looked just a few weeks ago. But when you said you were too late, I decided to look, and sure enough it is! Thank you so much for drawing my attention to it! My daughter is going to be ecstatic!!!
a purple fan?
I wonder if she fancies Donaello from TMNT too :p

j88N2T9.gif

Cesar R M

Does it cost to go to city walk? I could talk hubby into that, we have an annual pass for Disney, and he doesn't want to spend a lot to go to Uni, too.
I dont think so, perhaps the parking or uber or bus.
They do not check the entrance tickets to the parks.. but there is a metal detector security line.

Cesar R M

Makes little sense.
Well, he is just preaching exactly what some people want to hear.
Now lets remember that some people reinforce being wrong, because they do not want to "feel wrong" when confronted with truth.
in short, when you smack someone with truth.. most of them back and reinforce their incorrect point.

Songbird76

Except I hate parties...:cyclops: I skipped having a HS graduation party actually.

I told them if they're going to do something, keep it small (<10 people). I doubt they'll listen. :rolleyes:
But if they are your friends, shouldn't they know you well enough to know you hate parties? Tell them you are going to Disneyworld to party...if they want to party with you, they'd better start planning a trip!

betty rose

My day in a nutshell:

Me: I'm graduating in December.
Friends: Really? When's the party? Big bash, right? Can there be karaoke?
Me: :rolleyes:

Told my one friend that I just need to get through the semester and then we celebrate with wine. :joyfull:

I dunno, I might have to let them throw a party...*sigh*
College is so hard, you should let them throw you a party. Just let them know monetary gifts are allowed.;);)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom