The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

marie2.gif

Goods evening everyone, it's currently my third night in the hospital. I decided to eat some turkey sandwitch, lettuce, and chicken noodle soup and strawberry ice cream. I took three pills each to help my stomach heel up. To kill to the time, I decided to read the original version of Pinocchio this evening and I'm currently on chapter 4. Talk to you guys later.
Sorry you are having it so rough. Good thing you have a good book to read.

betty rose

I've heard that from several people. Me I find Minions a hoot, Men in Black attraction is so much fun if you've seen the movie or not, and Potter knowing the story or not is just beyond amazing imagineering, the details rival just about any thing Disney has put in over the last decade, the Holy Rock formations alone trump FLE. I put the storyline in perspective with my love of Splash Mountain as an attraction. Do I condone Song of the South storyline, well no but boy I do love the attraction. I am actually surprised Disney went with Song of The South in the Era Splash went up in the MK and at the same time they also built Dixie Landings with the Colonel and all. We had stayed at the FQ then PO prior to the opening of Dixie and the next year stayed at Dixie. I was rather surprised at the storyline of Dixie but genuinely loved our stays at that resort despite the backstory line of the resort. It is just how I get past some of the stuff.
Hubby and I both love the minions. Another point for going! Yea!

betty rose

marie6.gif

Great morning friends, today I'm finally returning home later today. I just finally got my IV taken out of my arm two hours ago and even my doctor confirmed I will be leaving the hospital later today. But I will still have to take it slowly by eating certain foods but In will also be very glass to see my home again after all these days.
marie5.gif
I'm so happy for you. Have a great afternoon, and take a nice nap. It's always good to get home to your own bed.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom