The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

our farm markets open sometime in May depending on the weather. As for my garden tomatoes, squash, peas,, kale, chard, dill, thyme, oregano. mint, eggplant, green beans and a few other odds and ends go in. But this year we're scaling back a bit as we won't be home for most of August and don't want anything to go to waste. Most likely it will just be the herbs, greens and squash
Oh, that was another one we got...cherry tomatoes. And Cucumber...and something I'll have to look up what it is in English. Hrmmm...garden cress...never heard of that. Last year they had Thyme and eggplant, and chives, but those aren't on the list this year. :(

Songbird76

And what color are you?
I don't know yet. I was holding off on ordering them because DD wanted purple and they didn't have it yet. But I just ordered hers, and DS wanted blue, so I ordered that now, too. Now I'm torn...I love purple, and blue, so those would be my top choices, but DD has purple and we're going to order her a skin with Lady and the Tramp on it...which is my favorite Disney movie. So DD already took my top choices. Then I thought about either getting pink with some swirls and flowers on it, OR Blue with either Frozen or Belle. I can't decide. DS wants blue with a Star Wars skin, specifically ObiWan.

betty rose

See, that's something I don't understand. If the card is in your pocket or on a lanyard, how is it less convenient then the MB's. It is a simple motion, reach into ones pocket (or appropriate location) grasp it in ones hand and move it up to the scanner. Not a lot different then raising your arm up and scanning. And you don't get a sweaty wrist from the band or worse for the fashion people... no tan lines.
I think the bands are too hot to wear in the summer. I'm thinking of making a cover for mine this summer.

betty rose

Can he mix it with juice? I know people who mix it with apple juice, though that might be just white beer.....I don't know. And I've heard of mixing it with tomato juice. I don't like beer either, so I can't really give advice. Sorry!
Thanks, hubby can't understand why people drink the stuff. I use it to fluff up my hair, makes a great hair rinse.

betty rose

I'm ani-Uni just because I don't care about any characters connected to their rides. So it all just seems like a waste of time to me. I think if I cared about the storylines of their attractions I would feel differently. From what I remember (I went years ago) and from what I have seen of Universal it seems like a decent place and I can see why people would want to go there. I do like that they have a Margaritaville in the City Walk, I have enjoyed going there.
Does it cost to go to city walk? I could talk hubby into that, we have an annual pass for Disney, and he doesn't want to spend a lot to go to Uni, too.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks, hubby will do that. And maybe we can see enough of Uni, to make him want to go. I don't want another Disney annual pass. How is your day going? Hubby hasn't passed his stone yet. Need pixie dust so he doesn't have to have surgery.
Things are good thnx for asking. Do the boys still want to go to UNI? And you need not even have to ask of course I'm sending prayers and pixie dust xoxo

betty rose

Things are good thnx for asking. Do the boys still want to go to UNI? And you need not even have to ask of course I'm sending prayers and pixie dust xoxo
Yes, they do....so maybe, when the youngest is tall enough to ride most of the rides we will go. He is small for his age. At nine he is still in a car seat. Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust. Same back to you and your family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom