The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
marie2.gif

Goods evening everyone, it's currently my third night in the hospital. I decided to eat some turkey sandwitch, lettuce, and chicken noodle soup and strawberry ice cream. I took three pills each to help my stomach heel up. To kill to the time, I decided to read the original version of Pinocchio this evening and I'm currently on chapter 4. Talk to you guys later.
I'm glad you're making the best out of a bad situation. Get well soon xoxo

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Dear Lord. What is with Governmental bodies that speak on behalf of the public? We have this issue with 2 airports in Chicago that signed a very long term contract with Wifi access for patrons in their airports. The charges are beyond unreasonable and the service is horrid. No need for the vendor to fix cause the contract was excellent for the vendor. A major embarrassment for a major international airport. Can't believe city leaders could be so gullible.
If you saw what our elected officials have managed to do in the last 4years contrary to public wishes you would almost think a certain toupee wearer was a better option :jawdrop:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It got really bad here this afternoon. In some areas Christmas Trees ripped out of the ground whole, trees snapped at base of trunks. I have a metal owl attacked to the wood of my home by the front door, he isn't attached anymore. Walt's outdoor beds were down the street. My political sign departed, the primary was yesterday so nature removed it for me. We had sideways hail this afternoon. Much of my stuff outside is rearranged but tomorrow I will go see what's what out there. Crazy for March, this is really April May kinda storms.

Wow. You guys have been getting hammered in your area. I can't imagine an entire tree just ripped out of the ground, roots and all. Yikes. Also, are Walt's outdoor beds salvageable, or do you have to replace those?

Meanwhile, over in my neck of the woods, I just watched a weather report for the weekend. We may potentially have a snowstorm Sunday night into Monday morning! We've had those in March before, but not often. Can't wait, and hope it doesn't fizzle out! Fingers crossed! :D

(Oh, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Walt.)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wow. You guys have been getting hammered in your area. I can't imagine an entire tree just ripped out of the ground, roots and all. Yikes. Also, are Walt's outdoor beds salvageable, or do you have to replace those?

Meanwhile, over in my neck of the woods, I just watched a weather report for the weekend. We may potentially have a snowstorm Sunday night into Monday morning! We've had those in March before, but not often. Can't wait, and hope it doesn't fizzle out! Fingers crossed! :D

(Oh, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Walt.)
It looks like cold rain for me. I've got the blowers set towards you just in case any snow heads my way.

brb1006

marie6.gif

Great morning friends, today I'm finally returning home later today. I just finally got my IV taken out of my arm two hours ago and even my doctor confirmed I will be leaving the hospital later today. But I will still have to take it slowly by eating certain foods but In will also be very glass to see my home again after all these days.
marie5.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom