The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Did you see the Willy Wonka restaurant with all the yummy desserts coming to Uni. They are making some excellent choices and the imagineers there are really ramping up the competition.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/willy-wonka-chocolate-factory-at-universal#.kcWvNqBAJ

Between their newer attractions, hotels and restaurants they are boldly becoming a formidable opponent. I'm impressed with their huspa.
Can't wait for their water park to open too, maybe Disney will repair theirs.
This looks wonderful.

StarWarsGirl

Morning everyone, its currently my third day in the hospital and it won't be returning home today. However I'm feeling much better today, so far no blood tests have been taken yet and I started to eat some more of my break fest today. But I'm also starting to gain my appetite back and I'm starting to feel like I want to eat a burrito with meat all of a sudden now.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I know how you feel; I have moderate-severe asthma and have had a number of ER visits and one hospital stay that lasted several days thanks to my asthma (actually, last time I was at the ER was for a car accident; I didn't care I was there because I was able to breathe. I actually had no asthma symptoms, so that's when we figured out stress isn't one of my asthma triggers). I know you are missing home, but you are better off being where you are until you're well again. You wouldn't want to go home too soon and then have to come back. Also, no burritos; stick with stuff that's easy on your stomach. ;)

betty rose

Good Night All!

231-tiny-hamster-s-best-day-ever-at-walt-disney-world-ep-9.gif
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

Took my car in this morning expecting that it just needed a front end alignment. It actually needs two new tires and a repair on the suspension. Great, another expensive car repair.:banghead: Well, to be expected, the car is 13 years old. At least they can get it done today; my mom will just have to come get me because I have a dentist appointment today, which my mommy will have to take me to. :rolleyes:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Took my car in this morning expecting that it just needed a front end alignment. It actually needs two new tires and a repair on the suspension. Great, another expensive car repair.:banghead: Well, to be expected, the car is 13 years old. At least they can get it done today; my mom will just have to come get me because I have a dentist appointment today, which my mommy will have to take me to. :rolleyes:
Sympathy like for all of the above xoxo

betty rose

@betty rose Sorry to hear Mr. Rose is under the weather. I am also not a big beer fan, but I will second what Figgy said. If you can find that grapefruit beer they serve in EPCOT, that stuff is really good, too. Although, it might be more that it reminds me of being in a happy place, than the actual beer. @donaldtoo , do you happen to know what it is called?
I've never liked beer, and hubby doesn't either, so we were at a loss to figure out which one he could tolerate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom