betty rose

Double post due to carpy WiFi here. Here's a picture of kittens instead:

Ragdoll_kittens.jpg
Double post due to carpy WiFi here. Here's a picture of kittens instead:

Ragdoll_kittens.jpg
So cute.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Triple post, I tried to reply to the car issues and this just keeps coming up. Weird. Sorry about the car repairs, I hate having to spend money for that.
Tell me about it. I priced tires over the weekend. We'll need to get them replaced before the trip. They're not bad yet but by the time we leave they will have a few too many miles on them to risk going down on them.

betty rose

Tell me about it. I priced tires over the weekend. We'll need to get them replaced before the trip. They're not bad yet but by the time we leave they will have a few too many miles on them to risk going down on them.
I have a crazy story about needing a new tire for a friends car, going from Indiana to Florida. She had an old junker of a car, she blew a tire on the way. We stopped at a Shell Station to get another tire. We all chipped in for the "new" tire. We went about five miles down the road, and the tire went flat. It turned out they soled her a retread, and charged for a new tire. We never went to a Shell station, after that.

brb1006

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I know how you feel; I have moderate-severe asthma and have had a number of ER visits and one hospital stay that lasted several days thanks to my asthma (actually, last time I was at the ER was for a car accident; I didn't care I was there because I was able to breathe. I actually had no asthma symptoms, so that's when we figured out stress isn't one of my asthma triggers). I know you are missing home, but you are better off being where you are until you're well again. You wouldn't want to go home too soon and then have to come back. Also, no burritos; stick with stuff that's easy on your stomach. ;)
I know, I will have some burritos later this month once my stomach finally heals back up later this month. But not right now though, I was just thinking about the time my High School class made our burritos for cooking class and we even added our own meat to our owns. Which might explain why I been thinking about them.

MouseDreaming

Morning everyone, its currently my third day in the hospital and it won't be returning home today. However I'm feeling much better today, so far no blood tests have been taken yet and I started to eat some more of my break fest today. But I'm also starting to gain my appetite back and I'm starting to feel like I want to eat a burrito with meat all of a sudden now.
Sorry you are in the hospital, but glad you are feeling better. Hope they spring you, soon!

MouseDreaming

Going outside the rest of the day before the cold takes over this weekend! It is 75 already and gorgeous!! Will we hit 80 today?? Stay tuned. :cool:

have fun I'm also heading out in a bit to enjoy the warm before the cold.
Color me jealous. The wind has actually ramped up here. Would not want to be walking under anything that resembles a power line right now. Seriously sounds like a freight train. But, at least it is sunny, I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom