The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

@betty rose Sorry to hear Mr. Rose is under the weather. I am also not a big beer fan, but I will second what Figgy said. If you can find that grapefruit beer they serve in EPCOT, that stuff is really good, too. Although, it might be more that it reminds me of being in a happy place, than the actual beer. @donaldtoo , do you happen to know what it is called?

Yes...! :)

grapefruit-beer-12-31-14.jpg

Cesar R M

The Ghibli Museum was pretty cool. There was an exclusive short film there, but it was pretty weird. Every single sound effect was made by a person and often got incredibly annoying. The story was easy to follow despite being in Japanese. I got an Art of Princess Mononoke book there since it's my favorite Ghibli film.

Earlier in the day we managed to find a Disney Store! It was very different from American ones especially when it came to characters and the kinds of merchandise there. There was a ton of Aristocats and Chip, Dale, and Clarice stuff for sale. I ended up getting a Berlioz Tsum-Tsum and Chip n Dale sticker.

Leaving Tokyo tomorrow until next week when I return for TDL.
until next week? how long are you going to be in japan?

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
at least they are forcing them to fix the darn thing.
In my country, you could pay a bribe and let that thing run until it crashes in a fiery explosion and the owner flees the country.
problem is that this ferry is unsuitabke for the route and has been plagued by problems since the second day it entered service ( crashed docking in our harbour) . We have no other ferry options and no way of getting rid of the company easy ( our government signed a naff agreement with the company).

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good morning, everyone! Made it through the storms, and now just trying to make it through the wind gusts. Of course, it is garbage day. :p Really do not feel like chasing down my recyclables through the neighborhood. How are you doing @Gabe1 ? I feel like I am going to be Dorothy's neighbor soon!

My home is rattling big time. I went and fetched several things down the block that belonged to me. I had a huge tarp from who knows where wrapped around my picket fence up front.

Hear it won't settle down 'till after dark. We did OK with the storm last night. There seemed to be a little split in the Orange Red Yellow blobs that tamed it for us a little bit. I keep watching my huge tree in the back yard wave at me. Unnerving.

Gabe1

I never thought I'd be planning on going to UNI let alone being equally excited for both. I couldn't believe how cheap the food is over at UNI compared to Disney. Not to mention not having to plan so much.

I was in that anti Uni camp for a long time. Many will not let go of what Uni-Orlando once was and that is OK but IMO they are missing a nice resort holding onto that. I equate it those who hated AK as much as I did initially and they still refuse to even go back for a few hours to enjoy the bit the park has to offer that might interest them.

Now where is that LET IT GO image?

Gabe1

1. So you had a bad day!!!! But Mr. Polar Bear had an adventure.

10:31 AM - 16 Mar 2016 &m
    Cincinnati Zoo ‏@CincinnatiZoo 3h3 hours ago
    Situation is ongoing & under control. There are no injuries to animals, animal staff or visitors.

25 retweets44 likes

1. 10:25 AM - 16 Mar 2016 · Details

Cincinnati Zoo ‏@CincinnatiZoo 3h3 hours ago
    Polar bear Berit breached behind the scenes area but was never loose in zoo. Situation is ongoing & under control- visitors & staff are safe
Cincinnati Zoo ‏@CincinnatiZoo 2h2 hours ago
Zoo is now reopen. Polar bears are contained and unharmed. Thank you for your patience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom