The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Did you see the Willy Wonka restaurant with all the yummy desserts coming to Uni. They are making some excellent choices and the imagineers there are really ramping up the competition.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/willy-wonka-chocolate-factory-at-universal#.kcWvNqBAJ

Between their newer attractions, hotels and restaurants they are boldly becoming a formidable opponent. I'm impressed with their huspa.
Can't wait for their water park to open too, maybe Disney will repair theirs.
I never thought I'd be planning on going to UNI let alone being equally excited for both. I couldn't believe how cheap the food is over at UNI compared to Disney. Not to mention not having to plan so much.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
The Ghibli Museum was pretty cool. There was an exclusive short film there, but it was pretty weird. Every single sound effect was made by a person and often got incredibly annoying. The story was easy to follow despite being in Japanese. I got an Art of Princess Mononoke book there since it's my favorite Ghibli film.

Earlier in the day we managed to find a Disney Store! It was very different from American ones especially when it came to characters and the kinds of merchandise there. There was a ton of Aristocats and Chip, Dale, and Clarice stuff for sale. I ended up getting a Berlioz Tsum-Tsum and Chip n Dale sticker.

Leaving Tokyo tomorrow until next week when I return for TDL.

MouseDreaming

I dislike most beers and no longer can drink it. Don't miss it at all!!!!!!!! But if you have to drink beer Blue Moon with some orange squeezed in isn't bad.
@betty rose Sorry to hear Mr. Rose is under the weather. I am also not a big beer fan, but I will second what Figgy said. If you can find that grapefruit beer they serve in EPCOT, that stuff is really good, too. Although, it might be more that it reminds me of being in a happy place, than the actual beer. @donaldtoo , do you happen to know what it is called?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good Morning!

CdrMuaYUYAEpTxl.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom