The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Good morning, everyone! Made it through the storms, and now just trying to make it through the wind gusts. Of course, it is garbage day. :p Really do not feel like chasing down my recyclables through the neighborhood. How are you doing @Gabe1 ? I feel like I am going to be Dorothy's neighbor soon!
Well, if you land near her, you might see if you can borrow her shoes....she's got GREAT shoes. They are all sparkly and I strongly suspect it's due to pixie dust.

brb1006

Morning everyone, its currently my third day in the hospital and it won't be returning home today. However I'm feeling much better today, so far no blood tests have been taken yet and I started to eat some more of my break fest today. But I'm also starting to gain my appetite back and I'm starting to feel like I want to eat a burrito with meat all of a sudden now.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Morning everyone, its currently my third day in the hospital and it won't be returning home today. However I'm feeling much better today, so far no blood tests have been taken yet and I started to eat some more of my break fest today. But I'm also starting to gain my appetite back and I'm starting to feel like I want to eat a burrito with meat all of a sudden now.
Sorry you're not going home but YEA food! Sending more pixie dust and hugs

brb1006

The Ghibli Museum was pretty cool. There was an exclusive short film there, but it was pretty weird. Every single sound effect was made by a person and often got incredibly annoying. The story was easy to follow despite being in Japanese. I got an Art of Princess Mononoke book there since it's my favorite Ghibli film.

Earlier in the day we managed to find a Disney Store! It was very different from American ones especially when it came to characters and the kinds of merchandise there. There was a ton of Aristocats and Chip, Dale, and Clarice stuff for sale. I ended up getting a Berlioz Tsum-Tsum and Chip n Dale sticker.

Leaving Tokyo tomorrow until next week when I return for TDL.
Wait until you see the amount of character merchandise at the Tokyo Disney Resort stores and shops. I'm very envious right now.

betty rose

Howdy! I am doing well. I met someone from the dating site over the weekend and we had a really nice time. He's also going through a divorce, has 2 kids, is intelligent, funny, and self-aware. We're getting together again later this week, so hopefully things continue going well. :D

Hope you're doing well, too! I see you're still trying to ketch up. I've given up hope for myself. :p
I'm so glad you have met a nice person. Good luck.

betty rose

I hope you get to go home soon. So glad your appetite is returning, that's a good sign. Pixie dust, sent your way, along with a Marie hug.

betty rose

marie1.gif

Hey guys, so far I feel much better now. It's getting dark at the hospital right now but I finally gotten to eat today. I decided to eat some white turkey and mashed potatoes. My stomach while a little sore is is much better shape today that it was over the past Two and a half wheeks. I heard I might return home tommorow hopefully it I look much better since my ski was mostly pale over the past few days but is starting to regain its color back thanks to eating. I'm also starting to get my apetite back and I been thinking about burritos with tasty meat and hamburgers all day. Maybe when I get even more better I might have some when I return home. That's all for now, I will give you more updates later tonight or tommorow.
marie.gif
I can see why you love Marie, those are the cutest kitty image's ever.

StarWarsGirl

Does any cat in clothing ever look happy?o_O
No, they don't. They are cats; they should be cats. Cats don't wear clothing
Doesn't mean I've never put bracelets on my cat's head or done other weird things with her...

Speaking of cats, the one at the house is adjusting to me a bit more. I decided that I'm not going to even attempt to pet her. She just seems like she's in too much pain to handle a stranger, who is staying at her house, touching her, so I don't touch her. I don't even reach out my hand to her. When I go downstairs to clean her litter box, she comes over and meows at me. I bring the treats with me downstairs, and she'll come up for the treats. Yesterday, I tossed the first two a few feet from her, but then made her take the third one from me, which she did, and then I left. No hissing at all from her. Also been staying upstairs to give her space. She seems okay for now. I'll just let her owners know she appears to be in a lot of pain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom