The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Glad to hear he and Ann(e?) are still doin' well...! :)
Has he done anymore crazy-cool Lego Disney creations lately? I'll never forget the MSUSA he did out in his conservatory...it was AWESOME...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Yeah, he is still a kid at heart. Sadly they gave up on all the fertility things and having kids so I think he and she have decided to just be kids themselves with their kitties and Lego's.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
marie1.gif

Hey guys, so far I feel much better now. It's getting dark at the hospital right now but I finally gotten to eat today. I decided to eat some white turkey and mashed potatoes. My stomach while a little sore is is much better shape today that it was over the past Two and a half wheeks. I heard I might return home tommorow hopefully it I look much better since my ski was mostly pale over the past few days but is starting to regain its color back thanks to eating. I'm also starting to get my apetite back and I been thinking about burritos with tasty meat and hamburgers all day. Maybe when I get even more better I might have some when I return home. That's all for now, I will give you more updates later tonight or tommorow.
marie.gif

God Speed. Be Well.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Okay we just got home from getting hubby's prescriptions, and going to the urologist. He has a stone. Sent home with a bunch of drugs, along with a 12 pack of beer. He is to drink beer and go for a walk to pass the stone. He hates beer, anyone got any ideas to make it taste better, something to have with it. Hey, @donaldtoo, when you want a beer, you can say you are trying to pass a kidney stone. :D:D:D:facepalm:
I dislike most beers and no longer can drink it. Don't miss it at all!!!!!!!! But if you have to drink beer Blue Moon with some orange squeezed in isn't bad.

Figgy1

Premium Member
marie1.gif

Hey guys, so far I feel much better now. It's getting dark at the hospital right now but I finally gotten to eat today. I decided to eat some white turkey and mashed potatoes. My stomach while a little sore is is much better shape today that it was over the past Two and a half wheeks. I heard I might return home tommorow hopefully it I look much better since my ski was mostly pale over the past few days but is starting to regain its color back thanks to eating. I'm also starting to get my apetite back and I been thinking about burritos with tasty meat and hamburgers all day. Maybe when I get even more better I might have some when I return home. That's all for now, I will give you more updates later tonight or tommorow.
marie.gif
I'm so happy for you! I really do hope you're on the mend and food always helps except when it doesn't LOL Prayers and pixie dust you get to go home and the docs get to the bottom of it. xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom