The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

brb1006

tumblr_lywmj0vXWZ1r45gwao1_500.gif

Morning everyone, it's currently my second day in the hospital. Right now I'm waiting for my Catscan (CT) and I also just got done drinking berium solution and it took my 5 cups to drink. It was very difficult for my to drink due to how bitter it tasted. At one point I began crying because of how homesick I was and my mother was there to comfort me and after realizing there's a second bottle for me to drink. Right now, I'm waiting for my scan to be taken in 2 hours. I will keep you guys updated later today while I'm in the hospital It's moments like this where I'm glad I own an android which connects to the hospital Wifi since my computer somehow can't connect. I can't even watch YouTube videos in the hospital but my mom's iPhone can do it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
tumblr_lywmj0vXWZ1r45gwao1_500.gif

Morning everyone, it's currently my second day in the hospital. Right now I'm waiting for my Catscan (CT) and I also just got done drinking berium solution and it took my 5 cups to drink. It was very difficult for my to drink due to how bitter it tasted. At one point I began crying because of how homesick I was and my mother was there to comfort me and after realizing there's a second bottle for me to drink. Right now, I'm waiting for my scan to be taken in 2 hours. I will keep you guys updated later today while I'm in the hospital It's moments like this where I'm glad I own an android which connects to the hospital Wifi since my computer somehow can't connect. I can't even watch YouTube videos in the hospital but my mom's iPhone can do it.
Good luck with all the testing. I hope you get to go home soon.. xoxo

brb1006

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hospitals aren't any fun..
Believe me I know already. It took me a while to fall asleep because the bed felt hot, then I had to take time getting comfortable by adjusting my bed, then putting some of my pillows in front, and I had to watch out for the cord which is put into my arm since yesterday which puts fluids into me along with something that can help my swollen intestines. I'm alright now so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom