The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

OMG Okay so here is a bit of information about me, I only get onto these forums while at work so when the evening comes or the weekend hits, I go 'dark'. So since my last message to you guys on Friday, there have been 363 posts entered into this chit chat forum...do you guys take a breath? BTW, it has taken me about an hour and a half just to catch up on 2/3'rds of those messages I missed.
The moderator's were smart when they called this chit chat. It doesn't matter if you can't keep up chime in wherever and let us know what you would like to say. We are an easy group on here.:D I'm usually out in the evening too, I spent time with hubby.:happy:

betty rose

@bettyrose are you and your dh making any ADRs for October or are you going to snack around the world?
We , if we end up going we are snacking around the world. We take two days to do that. Do one side and then the other. I love doing this for lunch. It's usually quiet during the week, and we take our time. Of course we have to stop at Las Halles and share a dessert. We are going to see if they add the 15.00$ a night fee, and see how things are going with the cuts. We may end up going somewhere else. Kind of up in the air right now.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We , if we end up going we are snacking around the world. We take two days to do that. Do one side and then the other. I love doing this for lunch. It's usually quiet during the week, and we take our time. Of course we have to stop at Las Halles and share a dessert. We are going to see if they add the 15.00$ a night fee, and see how things are going with the cuts. We may end up going somewhere else. Kind of up in the air right now.
I thought you had already set your plans in motion. I hope you get to go. I don't think they'll hit values that quickly and it will most likely be for new bookings

betty rose

I thought you had already set your plans in motion. I hope you get to go. I don't think they'll hit values that quickly and it will most likely be for new bookings
I didn't think about that. I'm looking forward to food and wine. They have more booths to chose from. We never go hungry doing the eat around the world. Sometime we share the food, and if we like something from last year. We each get our own. It's my favorite time for hubby and I to have time to ourselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom