The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yeah, it could be....the article said her home town was "just north of" the town where she was arrested. But I read somewhere that the police had been tipped off by someone about the situation, so someone had to have called the police and police had to have time to respond. Still...hilarious, and good that no one was injured. It said when the officer approached, he noticed that the airbag had been deployed.

Yeah, the two towns North of there are larger and in a different county. Can't imagine where the little drunky was doing in that area, nothing but residential. Would love to sit in on that court hearing just to hear the entire story.

Mickey Ears

Oh, I hope you didn't think I was implying that. It's just that the majority of women wear a 12 - 14.
Granted I love the work I do and it does pay well and I do have pretty good hours. I cannot complain about that. The entire profession though is quite corrupt in the way it treat girls and women as well as boys and men. Once you reach a certain age or your look become stale you are pretty much not asked to work any longer. I have been pretty lucky as I pretty much transitioned into modeling teen clothing and accessories to young women's without any problem. I am hoping I can transition into modeling middle aged women's fashions in the near future without a hitch to keep my career going. After that is done I am pretty much decided to become a stay at home mom. Hubby makes a pretty nice living and I do have the ability to do that if I care to.

donaldtoo

I just realized I'm under 150 days to go! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where's the good stuff?

France_CitronSlush.jpg

:hungry: ;) :)

donaldtoo

I just realized there were several people on the site that were "following" me that I wasn't "following"... :cyclops:
Well, now you're all being followed by me, as well...! ;)
And, also, I really don't even know what that means...? I haven't noticed anything different about what's goin' on here when I "follow" someone (notices or whatnot)...or does it even mean anything...can someone please explain..... :cyclops:

Mickey Ears

I just realized there were several people on the site that were "following" me that I wasn't "following"... :cyclops:
Well, now you're all being followed by me, as well...! ;)
And, also, I really don't even know what that means...? I haven't noticed anything different about what's goin' on here when I "follow" someone (notices or whatnot)...or does it even mean anything...can someone please explain..... :cyclops:
Since I have followed someone the only thing I've noticed is that when I come online where the list of members that are online at that time the ones that you are following are at the top with there avatar picture. That is the only thing I've seen. Thanks for following BTW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom