The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

El Chupacabra

I just realized there were several people on the site that were "following" me that I wasn't "following"... :cyclops:
Well, now you're all being followed by me, as well...! ;)
And, also, I really don't even know what that means...? I haven't noticed anything different about what's goin' on here when I "follow" someone (notices or whatnot)...or does it even mean anything...can someone please explain..... :cyclops:
Soooo.....what's the point in following someone? Sorry for my ignorance as I don't facebook, twitter etc....I let my wife and kids do that! But I have snap chatted...got to love those funny faces you can put out there which really embarrasses the carp out of my teenage daughter LOL

Mickey Ears

Soooo.....what's the point in following someone? Sorry for my ignorance as I don't facebook, twitter etc....I let my wife and kids do that! But I have snap chatted...got to love those funny faces you can put out there which really embarrasses the carp out of my teenage daughter LOL
Other than knowing when someone you are following is online there isn't anything else I see that is different.

El Chupacabra

The meatless meatloaf is in the over and everything else is set to go. I'm done adulting today! Or at least I am for the next 20 minutes:D
Meatless meatloaf???? Not sure how good that sounds...Is it made with chickpeas or such? I can tell you one thing, my wife would love a meatless meatfloaf. She is not a meat eater at all. If I grill burgers, I have to throw on a quinoa burger for her. Out of being a nice husband, I gave the quinoa burger a taste, I didn't know cardboard could have such a myriad of flavor with none of them being pleasing to my palate.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Meatless meatloaf???? Not sure how good that sounds...Is it made with chickpeas or such? I can tell you one thing, my wife would love a meatless meatfloaf. She is not a meat eater at all. If I grill burgers, I have to throw on a quinoa burger for her. Out of being a nice husband, I gave the quinoa burger a taste, I didn't know cardboard could have such a myriad of flavor with none of them being pleasing to my palate.
Tonight's is made with pinto beans and one I'm making over the weekend has chickpeas, walnuts, peppers and onions:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom