The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I don't know how your weather is where you're at but here in Denver the temp has been in the mid 60's to 70's here. And it is supposed to get warmer in the days ahead. I love springtime!
I'm from Baltimore. It has been in the 80s the past two days. We're cooling down to the 60s starting tomorrow, but then back in the 70s next week.

Last week we had snow.:rolleyes:

betty rose

She isn't vegan but she says that she would be a vegetarian if she wasn't married to me. She is also allergic to eggs so that makes things difficult.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't live without eggs or egg beaters, basically egg whites. It has a lot of protein for seniors, have to always watch cholesterol. Getting along in years, is the pits. Except for senior discounts, none in Disney, but a few in my town.;)

MOXOMUMD

I just realized there were several people on the site that were "following" me that I wasn't "following"... :cyclops:
Well, now you're all being followed by me, as well...! ;)
And, also, I really don't even know what that means...? I haven't noticed anything different about what's goin' on here when I "follow" someone (notices or whatnot)...or does it even mean anything...can someone please explain..... :cyclops:
When you follow someone you can see their posts if you go into your newsfeed. And it shows who is on.

betty rose

I don't know how your weather is where you're at but here in Denver the temp has been in the mid 60's to 70's here. And it is supposed to get warmer in the days ahead. I love springtime!
I went out with hubby and in the sun, it is wonderful, but those winds are cold, to me. Why doesn't our area have a calm day anymore? I live in the Denver area too, higher than that , but near.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom