The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Mickey Ears

Good luck I'm trying to lose a few before my trip and it's an ounce here and an ounce there. :(
It is definitely hard. I just need to start eating right and exercising.
I've been trying for 47 years to do that!;)
Hahaha, I know since having my first child it has been hard as hell. Now with number two I hope it doesn't get worse.

Mickey Ears

I agree, I like to see the fashions on someone that looks mid size, like most women.
I certainly am not a stick. I have a womanly figure and I agree that these magazine give the people a false sense of body type especially when the magazine companies go and photoshop the pictures as well. That has happened to me once and I won a civil suit and they had to pull that magazine.

betty rose

I certainly am not a stick. I have a womanly figure and I agree that these magazine give the people a false sense of body type especially when the magazine companies go and photoshop the pictures as well. That has happened to me once and I won a civil suit and they had to pull that magazine.
Oh, I hope you didn't think I was implying that. It's just that the majority of women wear a 12 - 14.

StarWarsGirl

Me too...I WISH I could fit into something like that.
It's a good incentive for me to keep my weight down and make sure I do a lot of leg and thigh work (thankfully, I never put on weight through the rear). I've had these since high school and would like to still be able to fit in them long after college (they have held up incredibly well). Juniors shorts also work the best for me, even now, so gotta keep my weight down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom